𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

(Name)'s POV

I groan in pain and I open my eyes. Bad idea. I hiss in pain and in annoyance by the blinding ray of light. I heard something move around and I noticed that whatever is was, turned down the brightness of the light.

I could open my eyes without pain. Which... was weird. But hey, at least I could open them rather than keeping them shut. I open my eyes and I look around, warily of my surroundings of where I am.

I look to my left and I see a wall, hehe. I looked to my right and see EJ... looking at me, while leaning next to his workspace or desk. I groan and sit up carefully. I see EJ walking towards me slowly. As I sat up, EJ would help me a bit because I made hissing noises, indicating that I was in deep pain in certain parts of my body. I mean, I usually could bear with pain, but this type of pain... was utterly unbearable.

'I must be in... EJ's Lab then' I thought to myself, in reassurance.

I wanted to cry and cry until my body was numb down to the touch. I just wanted all of this shit to end! So very badly. But I knew deep down, that it just... wouldn't. I wouldn't end; not like this.

"Are you feeling alright, (Name)?" EJ asked, as he unplugged me from the IV and many other cords that connected to a machine. I simply shook my head. "No, I'm not. I feel like I'm in pain in every part of my body. It won't stop and it's constantly throbbing everytime I move a muscle." I said, with worry.

"How long... was I out for, EJ?" I asked, almost demanding to get an answer. But, he didn't answer. So, I asked again, only this time... with more force; more like more voice.

"How long?!" I yelled, in worry and anger.

He simply just sighed and gave into my plea for an answer, "A few days, (Name). I lost track because I was assigned to work on you, along with the others in the Mansion."

'D-days?! What the hell?! What happened when I was gone?' I questioned.

"Days? What happened??" I asked.

"Well, I don't really know. You were thrashing around a few times, having a few spasms, and a few wounds. You probably feel the pain because of those wounds. But, I don't know how you got them. Perhaps, you could tell me what had happened in that "nightmare" of yours and we could probably figure put why you have so many wounds." EJ explained.

I nodded my head, "Alright. I'll... do it." I hesitated, almost afraid of what I saw in my nightmare.

"Ok, good. Let me go get Slender and we'll get started. For now, you must be hungry as well as thirsty, am I correct?" He asked.

I nodded my head quickly. "Yes actually, I am." And he nodded, too.

"Ok. I'll go to the kitchen to get you some food and water. And while I'm at it, I'll get Slender, too. Will you be alright?" He asked, a bit weary. "Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Ok. I'll be in here in twenty minutes. Lay down and rest." He demanded.

"Ok." I said.

And with that EJ took his exit and left me in the room... alone. But, at least I'll have food and water waiting for me when EJ gets back with Slender. I layed back down on the mattress, which was surprisingly very soft and comfortable. And before I knew it, I passed out again. And I awaited for what would come next.