𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11

(Name)'s POV

Everyone was just looking at me, waiting for me to start talking. It's really hard for me to talk like this because I get easily shy and flustered. But... I have to.

"Uh... hi. My name's (Name) and I'm (Y/A). I love to draw, write Fanfiction, and sing." I sighed shakily.

I looked over and the one looked like a monochrome clown, walked towards me, held out his hand for me to shake and said, "Hi my dear~. My name's Laughing Jack or LJ for short~."

I hesitantly, but slowly, shake his hand. "H-hi." Next thing I know, everyone comes up to me, but they each go one at a time. Plus... some of them look very interesting.

Another one had a dark blue mask with black goop dripping down and a dark navy hoodie. I couldn't make out his hair though.

"Hi, my name's Eyeless Jack, but just call me EJ for short." "Hi, EJ." A small smile made its' way onto my lips.

Another had a knitted grey bennie, bright yellow; golden eyes, a dark grey hoodie, gray hair, and black pants.

"Hello there, love~. My name's The Puppeteer, but just call me Pup or Puppet for short." He smirked, while taking my hand in his, sofly, and kissed it. I blushed at his actions and giggled silently.

I see a little girl with long, wavy; brown hair, neon; green eyes, a pink dress with blood stains on it. She had a brown teddy bear with one eye missing, but the other one has an 'X' on it. But, she looks about 6 or 7.

"Hiya! My name's Sally! Can we go play Tea Party later?" I laughed at her adorable presence. I knelt down to her level and put my hand on her shoulder, "Sure, Sally." "YAY!!" And with that, she ran out and went back to her room.

I then see a person with a white mask with a smile made with blood, brown hair, and a blue jean jacket with a yellow smiley face pin.

"Hello. My name's Bloody Painter, but you can just call me Painter or Helen." I shyly waved my hand and he waved back in a pleasuring manner.

I see a boy with orange tinted goggles, a brown hoodie, chocolate; brown hair, light brown eyes, and hatches on his sides connected to a belt.

"H-hi. M*tic*my name's Ticci T-Toby. Nice t-to meet y*tic*you!" I noticed when he tics and stutters, his neck cracks, which makes me cringe a bit, but eventually, I'll get used to it.

I see two people walk over to me. One had a feminine mask with black eyes and black lips, a slightly yellow tinted collar jacket, and chocolate; brown hair. The other had a yellow hoodie, a ski mask that has a deep frown on it with red fabric, and leather gloves.

"Hi. My name's Masky." "Hi, Masky." He nodded and stood over next to me. "Hello. My name's Hoodie." "Hi, Hoodie."

There appears to be a girl that's wearing a black dress, has long black hair, and has a mask just like Masky's.

"'Sup girl. My name's Jane. I like your outfit by the way." She said, but I can feel her smile at me. "T-thank y-you, Jane." She nodded and sat back down with the others.

This girl had a clock for her left eye... (A/N: I don't remember if Clockwork has the clock on her left or right eye.)... a white spaghetti strap tank top, green eyes, long light brown hair, and black pants.

"Hey girl. My name is Natalie. But I like to be called Clockwork, or you can just call me Clocky." She smiled softly. I nodded, "Hi, Clocky." She nodded and sat down next to Jane.

And lastly, I see a doctor with a mask with a sharp smile drawn on it, along with the white collar shirt, raven; black hair, and red eyes.

"Nice to meet you. My name's Dr. Smiley, but just Smiley will do." I nodded in understandment and smiled at him.

"And I'm Slender Man, child. I'm sure you already know BEN and Jeff," I nodded and he continued, "Good. But, I'm also sure you're wondering why you're here, am I correct?" Slender said looking down at me. I nodded slowly. "Very well. I will have Masky and Hoodie show you your room. After thay, come and find me in my office and we'll discuss it, alright?" I nodded my head 'yes' once more. He nodded his head and teleported off. Which caught me by surprise.

"Come on, (Name). Hoodie and I will show you to your room." Masky said, as he grabbed my hand gently. I could feel someone's eyes on me. I turn my head a bit to the right, and see BEN's red eyes narrowed at Masky with anger and annoyance. But, I shook it off and let Masky and Hoodie lead me to my room.

'I wonder what it would be like?' I asked myself.