𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29

BEN's POV

It's been days since (Name) has been asleep, coma, whatever the hell you want to call it. I miss her... I really do.

Now... I usually don't act like this towards other people, but (Name) is... different in some way. I don't know what it is about her... but I find something in her.

I'm in my room playing Mario Kart, as usual... and these people are beating my ass! And I never lose at Mario Kart. It's my best game that I keep winning on.

I'm distracted. But lately, I haven't been sleeping well, eating as much as I used to, and I've barely been out of my room at all. I'm just waiting... every god damn hour of the day... just for her to wake up. And... I'm starting to lose faith.

'Wait... Faith... ? That doesn't sound like me. I've never felt or even had any sort of faith in all my times as a Creepypasta. I mean, sure... the only times I would have faith in something, would be my Killing Sprees or something else. But, never to a mortal; human girl. What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. Me?!' I thought frantically.

All of these feelings are messing with my damn head. I should take one thing from Jeff, "Don't always listen to the voices in your head." It can screw me over hundreds of times. And it has before. When my Creepypasta self was coming to the surface.

I mean, like it was a pain in the ass at first, but then I just decided to accept my abilities and I let it take control. By then, the voices stopped. But, the voices about my feelings... yeah... not so much.

I just can't get them under control. As well as my feelings. But, I'm going to have to talk with someone about this. I don't want anyone thinking that I might be going soft.

Because I certainly am not. At least... I hope I'm not in any way. If people say I am... what would Slender say? What would he do??

But anyways, I'm in my room playing Majora's Mask again, for the twenty-seventh time today. I'm so bored that I want to kill again. I mean, for us Creepypasta's, killing makes us happy. I don't know why... it's just... how we are, I guess. We all have our flaws, but we dont judge them for it. Well, a lot of people target Toby for his ticking and twitching, but that's just how he was born in general.

The only people who make fun of him time to time... would be Jeff, Candy Pop, and Masky. Sometimes Masky. If he's annoyed as hell or is in one of his "moods", then yes, he will target Toby.

Nothing has been happening at the Mansion so far. Or so what I've heard. I mean, Slender has came to check up on me time to time, along with the other Pasta's, but I just tell them the usual, "I'm fine" or "I'm just playing Majora's Mask again".

It's always the same thing. And I'm damn well sick of it. I need to figure our what is happening to me ever since I met (Name).

And I can start soon because there's a time and a place for everything. As well as certain people who would take it seriously. And no, I'm not asking Jeff. That son of a gun can't taking anything seriously. I mean, he's... Jeff. That's all there is to it.

And I may just start with Eyeless Jack. I mean, he's been in there with her for a while now.

I just hope the (Name) wakes up soon. Because... I feel like something inside me is about to snap... very soon.

And when I'm next to her, I feel like everything's going to be okay. And I know that may not be true, but that's what I feel. I don't know how to explain it.

'Please, (Name)... wake up soon...' I thought, sadly.