Chapter Six

6

"Rowan dear, would you please sit down you're going to wear out the rug." I heard Mrs. Weasley from the kitchen as I stopped myself from pacing. I had been pacing back and forth in the living area for what felt like ages. I smiled towards her as I leaned against the fireplace.

"I'm just anxious. I mean shouldn't they be at Harry's by now?" I sighed as I looked at the clock that showed all the Weasley's except for Charlie and Percy pointed towards the away.

"We should be out there with them." Ginny sighed from the couch as I agreed with her in my head, course I wouldn't say anything because I didn't want to get on Mrs. Weasley's bad side.

"I have to do something. I have to keep my mind off of all this." I sighed as I stood up and picked up Dobby from the couch, "would you guys mind calling me when you hear something?" I asked as they nodded towards me while I flee up the stairs with Dobby in my arms. I walked into Percy's room and closed the door behind me, then instantly I started scavenging. "There has to be parchment and a quill somewhere around here." I started rustling through all of Percy's books until I went to his desk. "Duh, it's Percy, he's going to be organized." I looked through his desk until I found some parchment, a quill, and some ink. I sat at the desk, quill in hand staring at the piece of parchment as Dobby jumped up on the desk and meowed at me.

"I don't know what I'm doing, but I have to do something. And I have to see if this thing works." I explained to my cat, "Otherwise I'm crazier than I already am, and that's hard to beat." I started to draw a cup of water on the piece of parchment, having to dip my quill in the ink what felt like every second. "I do not understand how these people use these things!" I exclaimed frustrated as I drew the most detail cup of water I could draw.

"Okay... now all I have to do is write my name on the corner right?" I asked as I looked at Dobby who just licked my nose. "Right..." I sighed as I signed my name at the bottom and then blew on the ink to dry faster. Instantly, the drawing made a rippling effect and it was as if I was staring down at the cup of water like I was staring down on the burrow. It looked life-like. I swallowed my nerves as I placed my quill down and reach into the painting. I could see my hand reach for the cup and in the next moment I could actually feel the texture of the cup in my hand. My eyes widened, "Holy shit."

I grasped onto the cup as if it was going to just disappear out of my hands in the next second and brought it up to me, soon enough the cup of water was in front of my face. It was a white cup with water filled to the brim, just like I had drawn. "Yeah I don't even know what to say," I replied as I stared at the cup in awe, "should I drink it?" I asked as I looked at Dobby who just stared at me. "Okay, I probably should... watch me die from a stupid drawing of a cup of water."

I placed the cup up to my lips and let the water slide into my mouth. It was refreshing, "Damn that really does taste like water! And it's refreshing water!" I exclaimed with an exuberant smile as I placed the cup down on the desk. "So I can draw things and make them come to life? So what do I do with that?" I asked myself as I grabbed another sheet of parchment. "There's got to be something I can do to help with tonight."

I stared at the parchment for what felt like hours until I heard a knock on the door, immediately I fell back on my seat. I groaned in pain, "I seriously have to stop being to jumpy" Ginny came in to find me moaning in pain on the floor once again.

"You must really like the floor." Ginny stated with one of her dazzlingly smiles. I sighed, "I just wanted to let you know that we got word that they made it to Harrys uncle's house."

"They did?" I asked as I started to stand up, "Is everyone okay?" I already knew the answer to that, but I had an act to live up to.

"Yes, they're all okay. Now the time consuming stuff really begins. They reach should reach the portkey at certain times so we'll know if they missed it or not." Ginny replied as I nodded my head, right all the different times for the port keys are the things that let us know whether they came through. Which some of them will miss either way, "Mum's making dinner if you want some?"