Chapter Five

5

I bolted upright, which then led me to clumsily fall off the bed rather ungracefully. I groaned as I rolled over on my back. “Why wasn’t I born with grace like an angel?” I moaned inwardly as I sat up from the hard floor and my eyes immediately widened at my current surroundings. “Bookshelf containing a boat load of books, tearing wall paper, dust collecting on every surface and a pile of dung beetles under the bed. I’d either say I am in my aunt Mary’s house in Florida or THAT DREAM I THOUGHT WAS A DREAM WASN’T A DREAM AND I’M IN PERCY WEALEY’S ROOM!!!!” I exclaimed the last bit as I grabbed my head in my hands and had a mini panic attack. Which was happening more often than I liked.

I heard a meow up above me as I saw Dobby staring down at me from the bed, “Dobby! You’re still here! Oh my gosh, I wasn’t dreaming at all! Sheesh… I have to stop falling asleep and forgetting about things.” I sighed as I stood up from the floor in my gross pink footie pajamas. “So I’m trapped in the Harry Potter world, I’m in the Weasley’s burrow the night before they go pick up Harry at the Dursley’s which goes horribly right and wrong, I stink and I have no idea how long I’ve been sleeping!” I freaked out again as Dobby rubbed against me. “Okay, this is no time to panic.”

I heard a loud knock at the door which caused me to yelp and then fell right back on the floor, I moaned in pain once again. Why wasn’t I born with grace? “Rowan?” I heard a soft voice call from the other side as I saw Ginny Weasley pop her head in the room. She did not look anything like the Ginny that played her in the movies. In fact she was shorter and was quite lovely with her long red hair and bright brown eyes. “Oh, you’re up! I thought I heard some ruckus up here, but I thought Fred and George may have been playing a prank on you while you were sleeping.”

“More like down,” I muttered to myself as I smiled up at her. “Oh were they planning to play a prank on me? Because I would kill them.” I scorned as Ginny just laughed at me and walked into the room.

“I like you,” she replied with a smile as I blushed slightly. Why the hell was I blushing? Probably cause one the freaking characters from my harry potter stories was telling me she liked me. Yeah, totally normal. “Are you alright? You’re staring off into space.”

I laughed nervously, “Yeah I do that… Inner monologues and all.” She rose an eyebrow down at me as I inwardly slapped my forehead, great not only are you crazy, but they are going to start thinking you’re crazy. “Anyways! Ginny, how long have I been out?”

“Oh! About six hours, it’s almost noon now!” She replied with a smile, how could this girl be so pretty and nice? Oh probably cause she was Ginny Weasley. “I brought you some clothes so you could shower and change out of your um robes.”

I looked down at my footie pajamas again, I cried inwardly. These were my favorite and I would probably have to throw them away. No amount of cleaning or magic could get these grass and mud stains out. I looked up at her with a grimace, “Yeah… probably should.”

“Here you go, hopefully my clothes fit you, if they don’t Hermione doesn’t mind lending you some.” Ginny replied with a smile as she handed me the clothes she was holding. I looked at her petite figure. Sure, I wasn’t large, but at least Ginny had curves unlike my lanky body. “If you want I can show you where the shower is.” I nodded my head in agreement as she stood up and I followed after her, realizing I was actually somewhat taller than her. “Is Frank coming along or would you rather he stay?”