Chapter 8

HELLO............................................... Srry for the wait everyone. I hope you guys can accept my apology :D

Chapter Eight

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0!!! And he is pinned!!!! After a few moments of working on homework together, Ryan got tired of Mercy constantly clicking her pen so he pushed her off the bed. Long story short, Mercy got mad and tackled Ryan until they were both wrestling on the floor, rolling around like a bunch of 5 year olds screaming all sorts of profanities at each other. I just sat back and stared in amazement watching Merc---

" Mercy put that down!" I screamed at her. " Tell him to apologize!" she screamed back at me matching my loudness.

" Mercy, put the bat down and we can talk about this." I said calmly but really wanting to see what she was gonna do. But I didn't want blood on my carpets.

" Either you come back over here so we can finish working or you can go home." I said. In a flash she was gone. " I'll get my stuff tomorrow!" she called over her shoulder.

" She's really strong" I heard Ryan mutter.

Ryan stood up rubbing his arm mumbling about random junk while sitting back on my bed.

" Why is your bed so small?" he complained. " Probably because im not some rich spoiled brat who needs a bed for 2 or in your case 3 to 4!" I snapped back at him. He looked taken back but quickly covered it up with a smirk. " You know it could be 5 if you just give in to me." he said.

" Give in to you?" I asked.

" Oh come on, you and I both know you want me." he stated.

" Ummmm, excuse me but what are you smoking?!"

" Don't change the subject! I can tell you want me. You keep looking at me when you think im not paying attention, every time you get near me you become nervous and fidgety.... need I continue?" he asked still smirking.

Seriously, what is he taking? He actually thinks I would want him? Nahhhhhh. Too stuck up. I looked up from my book and noticed Ryan was about 94% closer to me then we were about 3 minutes ago. Do I really need to tell him about personal space again? But what I failed to notice was that he was moving closer and I wasn't doing anything. Didn't this already happen yesterday? I looked to my left and right but sadly found no folders or any type of weapon. Ryan was about 3 inches from my face when my door swung open, causing me to turn and causing Ryan to kiss my cheek. Who ever is at the door is my savior. I looked and saw who opened that door. Or my personal hell. My mom, excuse me, mother was standing in my door way grinning from ear to ear holding a large basket of clothes.

" I'll come back later." Then she was gone.

I turned back around and Ryan was packing his bag.

" Well, that was strange. You know we should hang out sometime." he said smiling at me.

" Why would I do that! You've always seen me as some nerd thats nothing to you and now you want to hang out? No thanks!" I screamed at him, becoming angry.

His face fell into a frown and he put his head down walking to the door. Before he left he whispered,

" Who said that's how I see you?" Then there I was, standing alone in my room.

Was I meant to hear that? Without thinking, I lifted my hand to my cheek where it seemed to burn. Not a bad kind of burn but a tingley kind. 'Should I really give him a chance?' I thought.

* You should

* You are????

* Im you

* Ok? I should what?

* Give him a chance

* Seriously?

* No, give him a cookie- of course give him a chance!

* Are you sure?

* Im always right

* Really? Remember what happened at the last Christmas party when -----

* Ok I get it. Im mostly right. Now no more trips down memory lane!

I walked out of my room and went down stairs and was immediately attacked my a crazy ninja! Haha just kiddin, I was just attacked by my mother. Although she does have some stealthy skills. Note To Self: keep an eye on her.

" Im gonna pretend like I saw nothing earlier. So guess what?" she said in a rush.

" What?"

She held out a poofy pink dress.

" We're going to a party tonight!" she exclaimed.

Oh SUGAR!!!!

I know it's not that long but Im dead tired. Family is coming over tomorrow for a party and I just did my homework, cooked, cleaned, and decorated. But at least you got a little taste of it!

Comment & Vote my gummies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, YCL