Chapter 3

Authors note: Ugh! Again, I truly do hate putting things on wattpad because I have to reformat everything. -,-' it's just a drag I guess. Oh well! It felt like I wrote a lot more ;~; for some reason wattpad makes me feel like I don't write very much per chapter even though it is like 5 pages on googles docs. *sighs* it kinda depresses me. 

Sugar stretched after a well rested night. Sleeping in a nice soft bed would always trump sleeping on the cold ground or in a tree, though she did find it harder to fall asleep. She smirked. Today was the day that Luffy punches the Tenryuubito in the face.

It was almost time for the auction to start and there was already a crowd in the place. Tetsu smirked as she spotted where she was going to sit. Right next to that man. So when it happened she could turn around and tell him he was wrong.

He was already standing there when she arrived and she sat down right in front of him and waited. After all Sugar could never find her way to a place, so she assumed that she’d be late.

Sugar grinned at her new collar and poked it a little. “Don’t do that!” she heard one of the other enslaved people scream at her.

“Yeah, yeah. It’ll blow up. I know,” her grin grew and she laughed.

“Your turn girly,” one of the auction house workers grasped her shoulder roughly and shoved her towards the door.

“Now now, no need for that. I’ll behave,” she told him and grinned. After all, all the slaves have a chance to escape right?

“Our next entry is this lovely young lady. Her name is Sugar and she has a sweet personality, I mean just look at that grin. Could you imagine her hurting a fly? An-”

“I can cook! And clean,” the brunette interjected.

The auctioneer just gave her an odd look.

She pouted, “I can sell myself you know. I think I know myself better than you. I don’t want you butchering my personality. I am certainly not sweet so don’t sugar coat me.” She burst into a fit of giggles. “Get it, sugar coat.”

Tetsu slumped in her seat. “My god you are an idiot.” She had finally found her friend and all she could do was bury her face into her hands and decide whether or not to laugh or cry.

The redhead behind her leaned over her shoulder. “I didn’t think you’d be here.”

The oddly colored hair girl flipped around and glared at him. “And why would I miss a show like this? Not that you believed me.”

She turned her attention back to her idiot friend that was having a laughing fit on the stage. She went to raise her hand to bid but, the man she knew was Disco, shouted “Sold!” right as she went to do so. Tch, her only chance to do this the easy way and she blew it.

Sugar was still in a laughing fit when they took her backstage. Her new “owner” was already there and paid the man that was taking money. “Sir could you please take off my collar, it is making me itch.”

The young man looked unsure at first but she gave him puppy dog eyes. Nobody she had ever met could resist them. Well... besides Shell. He eventually gave in and had the guard unlock the collar. She grinned and took the liberty of knocking out the three men that were in the room. She saw her cloak in the corner and put it on. Tch. They took all my Beli.

She shrugged and strolled out the door. She was certain she had saw her in the crowd. Right in front of a certain pirate captain.

Tetsu was glaring at the merciless Kidd behind her. “Look what you did! I missed my chance to buy her!”