Chapter 6

"We'll show you around!" two of the most recognized members of Law's crew exclaim. "My name's Penguin and this is Shachi."

Sugar smiles at them. "My name's Sugar, it's a pleasure to meet you." She rolls off of the hammock and stands next to her new crewmates. Her tiny dragons latch onto her, Dazzle wraps herself around her neck and Fizzle perches on her shoulder. The two just stare at her, well she assumes they are. It's hard to see under the shadow of the hat and the glasses. She clears her throat. "Well... shall we begin this tour?"

The men snap out of their trance and offer their arms to her. She grins and loops hers with theirs. They make their way into the hall. "There isn't much to do here seeing as how it's cramped an all. Usually we find some sort of game to play in the dining room when we aren't doing our chores," Penguin explains.

"What kind of chores are there?" she inquires. 

"The usual cleaning, cooking, laundry and maintenance. That sort of thing," Shachi butts in. 

Judging by the smell of the bunker cleaning isn't their specialty. "What else do I need to know about living here?"

"We want to worn you that seeing as you are the only women on board you should be careful. We men don't get to see women very often, seeing as we are stuck in the bottom of the ocean for sometimes months on end. So we want to offer you protection from any perverts on board."

"You're going to protect me how?" she raises an eyebrow.

"You know. Like when you're in the shower or getting dressed."

"And how do I know you aren't trying to take advantage of me?" Sugar bites her lower lip and looks up at the them above her glasses, feigning worry. 

The two glance at each other, "we'd never do that." They cross their fingers behind their backs.

Like I believe that load of bull but this could be fun. "You promise you'll protect me?"

Tetsu crosses her arms and glowers at the crew before her. Meet the crew is something you should do my ass. I don't give a shit about these guys.

"This is our newest crew member Tetsu. She's here against her will so keep a close eye on her. Captain Kidd said to make sure she doesn't escape, even if that means using force."

The crew simply nodded and went back to what they were doing. 

"I have been given the order of making sure you stay in line," he tells her.

"Whatever," she snarls and heads to the front of the ship. She can't hear him but she knows he's following her. 

"What are you doing now?"

"I was contemplating jumping off the side of the boat and ending my life by the way of sinking like a rock all the way to the ocean floor in hopes that I long died of lack of oxygen before I hit the point where deep sea pressure would crush my body in a very painful manner." 

"....."

"....."

"So what were you doing before you joined?" one of the crew members asks while Sugar stuffs her face full of pasta.

"Living on a secluded island with a stinky old man and dragons."

He gives her a funny look and drops the conversation. 

"Sugar. Visit the medical bay after you're finished eating, Cap's orders."

She frowns. I don't like the sound of that. Her stomach drops. I feel like I'm getting sent to the principal's office. Having a sudden lost of appetite she wipes her mouth off on the back of her hand and places her dishes next to the sink in the kitchen. 

"The stairs are the ones at the end of the hall," Shachi calls out as if reading her mind.

She gives him a small smile of appreciation and nods. Hastily she makes her way to the end of the door and waits. Hesitantly she opens the door and slugglishly makes her way to the top. She knocks on the second door and opens it.

"Take a seat," the man tells her, pointing to the hospital bed without turning around.

She does as she's told and fidgets nervously. 

"There isn't a need to be nervous," he soothlingly comforts her. "Now.. take off your clothes."

Her jaw drops. "The hell?! I didn't think you were some kind of pervert!"

His eye twitches with annoyance. "I need to make sure you aren't a threat to my crew."

"You're the one that dragged me aboard and you think I'm a threat?!" she growls.

"That isn't the only reason. I need to make sure you're in the peak of health and in order to do that I need to do a full body test. I need to know every inch of your body so that I know what's normal if I have to work on you later," he states.

He says this like he tells everyone to take their clothes off when they enter this room. Wait... did he do that to all the guys? She imagines the scene where Penguin or Shachi enters and he says "clothes off now". She giggles out loud to the thought.

"And what is so funny?"

"Nothing." She shakes her head at the thought. 

"Clothes off."

"No."

"Don't make me tell you again."

"But it's embarrassing." 

"I'm a doctor and I'm a man. I've seen plenty of women naked."

Biting her lip she lifts off her shirt.

He touches her collar bone and traces the image right below it. 

She shudders under his touch.

"Why do you have my jolly roger tattooed on you?"

"You could call me a fan?..." It's not really a lie... I am a fan. A very obsessed fan that likes to drool over your sexy body. 

"Why am I being tied to the mast?" Tetsu glares at the men standing around her.

"Just taking precautions while we all get some rest. We can't have you practicing being a rock now can we?" Killer states and goes below deck. The rest follow him.

"You guys are a bunch of dickheads you know that!... Bastards." I have to piss damn it.

After a bit she gives up struggling against the ropes and watches the stars. "I hope you're better off than I am Storm..."

After what seems like hours she hears a door open and some foot steps.

"Hey! You assholes going to untie me yet? I gotta take a piss and my arms feel like they're going to fall off. I promise not to jump off the side of the boat. I have something I have to do so I won't now un-fucking-tie me."

Her arms drop and she rubs her wrists. "About damn time."

"Get up."

She does as she's told.

"You're sleeping in my quarters."

"Why?" she asks, confused by his actions. 

"It's the only room that I can lock and you can't get out."

Great. Sharing a room with a temperamental psycho killer that could kill me just for looking at him funny. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Well it's the end of the chapter! What do you think? I'm not sure where to go from here seeing as I had no original plot. I'm sorry for the delay! I've been super busy the last few months. @.@ I didn't even turn on a computer for 3 months! I thank you all for following me still! I'll try harder from now on but summer is the busy months for my jobs! If I get this promotion at one of my jobs I can update a lot more! Until next time! <3