Chapter 4

“How the hell can she not find this fucking spot?!” the temperamental tigress growled. “I mean the thing fucking lights up the whole fucking area!” She stomps her foot on the ground, leaving a nice size dent in the ground. Needing to take her anger out on something she turned to the man that was standing behind her, “look do you have a problem Killer? I am busy at the moment.”

“The Captain demands your presence,” he replied.

“Well too damn bad.”

“If you come with us I’ll tell you where your friend is,” he promised.

Grudgingly she nodded and followed him. Attempting to lighten the mood she asked, “so what exactly does Captain Ginger want with me?”

“I suggest you don’t talk about Captain Kidd that way,” his voice promised that he would back up the threat it showed.

She rolled her eyes. “So what does he want with me?”

“All will be explained in time,” was all he said. The rest of the trip was in silence. She followed him to the docks and onto the eerie ship. A chill went down her spine and she shivered. The whole place just gave her the creeps. It was like walking into a horror film, the thought excited her and scared her at the same time.

“I see you finally made it.”

“I see you are still an asshole.”

She watched as the men next to him, Heat and Wire if she remembered correctly, stiffen at her tone.

“An asshole that knows where your friend is.”

This time she stiffened. “Where is she?”

“Now now, that isn’t a way to talk to your new captain is it?” he asked her with a huge ass grin.

“My new captain?”

“You’ll be traveling with me and my crew now and will be telling us what our future foretells.”

“Too bad I don’t want to.” It is not like she did not want to it simply is she doesn’t know too much. As far as she’d read Kidd had taken down some of Big Momma’s ships and Law and Luffy made an alliance.

“I don’t give a damn if you want to or not. You are going to do as I say.”

“Or else?”

“Or else you’ll never see your little friend again. You see, she’s with that bad mannered doctor and the only way you’ll ever be able to get her back is if you stick with someone more powerful than him.”

Tetsu blinked. “Are you serious?”

His grin widened. “Dead serious.”

“Well I’m off to find the captain of the Straw Hats,” she deadpanned.

His grin faded and he motioned towards him with his finger. Her sword jiggled at her hip and she grasped it, pulling her towards him. He lifted her off of the ground with one hand, his huge hand engulfing her tiny neck. “I’m not playing nice anymore. You’re to stay on this ship. We can do this the easy way or I can be forceful. Either way is easily managed.”

The tigress tried to wiggle away at first. Panic rising in her chest she shut her eyes tight. She hated having her neck touched since the last time they met. At some point she must have nodded because he dropped her to the ground.

“Depart the ship immediately, I don’t want to stick around for an admiral at this point.”

“Let me go!” Sugar squirmed in the tattooed hand.

“I suggest you don’t order me around Miss,” the supernova ordered and continued to drag her behind him.

“I don’t like being dragged.”

“Then walk faster.”

“Why don’t you slow down? My legs aren’t as long as yours,” she pouted and puffed her cheeks out.

He ignored her request and tightened his grip on her wrist. If anything he sped up his pace.

“Hey you’re hurting me!”

“Is the only thing you do is whine?”

“Mostly yeah,” she deadpanned.

He had only been in her presence for a short while and he was already getting a headache. At last. They had arrived at his submarine.

Sugar’s eyes widened. It really is a bright yellow. A really bright yellow. It is like looking at the sun... She was snapped out of her thoughts when she was dragged aboard. “Why a submarine?”

He looked at her, “because I wanted what nobody else had. Do you see any other pirate with a submarine? If I’m aiming to get what nobody else has then I might as well go all out right?”

“That the reason you have a talking polar bear for a first mate too?” her emerald eyes meeting his grey ones.

“No that isn’t the reason.”

“Can you let go of my wrist now? Your grip really is hurting,” she pointed with her free hand to her wrist, which he seemed to tightening even more at the moment.

Her released her wrist and she rubbed it. “You didn’t have to leave a bruise.”

“You should have kept up.”

She made a circle motion with her shoulder, trying to soothe its aching. “You didn’t have to almost rip my arm off,” she paused and muttered under her breath, “I would have followed you if you would have asked.”

“What was that Miss?”

“None ya!”

He raised an eyebrow at her response. “None ya?...”

“Yeah... none ya business,” she stated and folded her arms over her stomach and puffed up her cheeks.

He grasped her cheeks and leaned his face not even inches from hers. She could feel his breath caress her lips and her heart rate picked up.

“Do you have personal space issues?” she snipped at him. Oh god why did I have to say that? On the inside she was hyperventilating, wishing he’d come closer. This is all she dreamed about. Why am I such an idiot?

He dropped her face and she put her hands on her cheeks and felt them warm up.

“Get on the ship.”

“But! She-Tetsu! I want to see my friend!”

“I didn’t give you an option did I?”

Her eyes began to water and she looked up at him with the biggest puppy dog eyes she could muster.

“Ship. Now.”

She pouted and did as she was told. Why didn’t the eyes work on him?

“Shachi, Penguin, prepare this ship for departure.”

-Authors Note-

My goodness has it been forever! I'm sorry. A lot has been going on but I finally have my own lap top AND I got caught up on One Piece. ^^ This story was kind of a side project and I never really had a plot in mind so I'm practicing creating a story without a set plot. Hopefully it develops on it's own. But we'll see! Thanks for reading!