Chapter 9

"Uhhhh!" Sugar growled. "I've been here forever!"

Dazzle coiled herself around her neck and nudged her face. 

"I know, I know. 'Calm down,' jeez Dazzle you're such a nag!" 

Fizzle rolled his eyes and blew smoke from his nose.

"Stop trying to kill us! Not all of us can breathe in polluted air!" the trainer hissed between coughing. The time together was causing them friction. The female does not like being unproductive or having to sit still for long periods at a time.

Bored she sprawled out on her belly, the cold steel floor felt great against her over heated skin from snuggling with Fizzle.

Upon hearing all the ruckus up above she jumps to her feet and presses her ear on the wall beside her. Crashing and shouting could be heard from above her and that's when the sub started to shake. 

"I don't feel so good." The sudden motion made her feel nauseous. She felt the sub surface and a bunch of gunshots and cannon fire could be heard as well. "We must be at Marineford. I wish I could see it in person."  Just as her queasiness started to disappear it comes back twice as hard as they dive deep into the water and dart side to side dodging the cannon balls. 

She felt her stomach drop and threw up in the corner of the cell. Ugh. I don't have anything to wash down the taste of my own bile. 

"Let's head to the New World while all of the Marines are busy in Marineford." Kid stated after already walking towards the ship. 

Glaring daggers Tetsu followed, not that she had much of an option.

"Am I sensing hostility from a certain person?" 

The tigress snorted and sped up her pace to walk in front of Kidd. 

He twitched his fingers and she flew backwards. 

"What the hell was that for?!" she hissed.

"Walking in front of me."

"Why does that even matter?!"

"Captain always leads," Killer muttered to her as if it was the most known fact in the world.

"Whatever." She crossed her arms and walked behind the rest of the crew.

Smirking at his victory the fearless Captain made his way back to the ship and started barking out orders. 

Not knowing a thing about sailing Tetsu tried to follow what everyone else was doing and just got in the way. Eventually she just stood next to Kidd at the wheel. 

"Don't you know a thing about sailing?"

"No."

"How did you get to Sabaody then?"

"You left me to die and Marines picked me up and interrogated me about you, upon not being able to get any information out of me they finally dropped me off at Sabaody where I just honed my skills."

"And where should we head to next, miss all seeing future?"

She bit her lip. It isn't like the Kidd pirates were really mentioned in the manga yet and the farthest she had read was when the Strawhats met up after the time skip. I better bullshit my way through this.

"Well?" his grumpily asked, patience obviously not his thing.

"It's not that simple! I only gets bits and pieces of the future you know?! Like big events! I can't just will my visions upon myself! Just set sail to the New World for now, I know you have a safe trip and become an even bigger terror over the next two years."

Apparently satisfied with her answer he nodded. "You will be taught the basics of sailing."

"I can't argue with that. That is something that I need to learn." And with that their conversation came to a halt.

"What the hell is that awful smell?!" Shachi squalled.

"I tossed my cookies."

"That does not smell like cookies," Penguin mutters.

"It doesn't taste like it either."

-Authors Note-

I thank you all for waiting! I'm finally down to one job now and on top of that I got a new lap top charger so I have a way to update now. :D I thank you again for your support and patience! It means a lot. Also I got One Piece Unlimited World Red, very addicting. Does anyone know where I can watch the subbed version of One Piece?