Chapter 5

A cold grey wall. That's what she was staring at for the last few hours. She counted the bolts in the walls at least fifty times. If I unscrewed one do you think it'd spring a leak? The isolation in this room was driving her crazy. She's a people person, not a how-about-you-just-leave-me-to-die-person. They had taken her dragons too. She certainly was not happy about that.

Growling she plops on the ground and begins to roll back and forth. "UGH!" 

The first hour she was okay. She listened when they told her to just sit still for a bit. After two hours she was beating on the door begging for someone to come get her. Now after three she was just bored. 

Clunk. Clunk. Clunk.

Footsteps. 

Clunk. Clunk.

They stop right outside of her door. She shifts her body into a pouncing position. She holds her breath in anticipation. 

Silence. 

Next thing she heard was a click and the squeak of the door opening.

She pushes herself off the ground with her hind legs, springing at the unlucky guy on the other side of the doorway to the ground.

"Miss me that much?" the Dark Doctor grimaces.

"Why did you leave me in there so long?" the disgruntled teenager complains. Her legs are on either side of his hips and her hands are on placed on his chest. Her eyebrows scrunch up into a glare and her lips into a pout.

Captain Law rests his palms on the ground and pushes himself into a sitting position.

At the movement Sugar loses her balance and grabs onto his shoulders. It takes a moment before she registers how close they are. Her hands on his shoulders, her chest bumped up against his, her face close to his face. He smells.... musky. It's not strong but a light scent.

"Miss..." he starts.

"Sugar. My name is sugar, not "miss." 

"Well... Sugar... Why are you sniffing me?" he questions her.

Startled by his questions she jolts up to a standing position and her face turns bright red. "I-I wasn't! It's not what you think! It's not like that! Youjustsmellso-" She slaps her hand over her mouth.So freaking good.

He gives her an odd look and stands up as well. "Follow me."

She nods ever so slightly and hides her face into her hands. Why do I have to be me?

Looking around she notices how bright the hallway is. Lights are all across the ceiling, kind of like how the lights are in a classroom. She also notes that the doors, what few there are, are only on the right side of the hallway. 

"There are three floors. The bottom floor is storage. The second one, which we are on, contain the bathroom, sleeping quarters, the brig, and the kitchen. The first floor is the infirmary and my quarters," he pauses and turns to face her. "You will be sleeping with the rest of the crew from now on. There is a uniform on your new bed and along with your pets. Dinner is promptly at 1600 hours. I will see you then." 

Sugar turns and opens the door after Trafalgar leaves her standing there. Hammocks were everywhere as well as clothes. The smell of sweat reaches her nose and she wrinkles it. It smells like a guy.

"Hey! It's the new recruit!" someone shouts and points at her.

She blinks when many eyes turn to face her. "More like I was forced into this predicament." 

"Your bunk is right above Bepo's over there," the same guy points to the corner. 

Fizzle and Dazzle peer over the edge of the hammock and the site of them makes Sugar smile. She darts over immediately and hoists herself up. She finds a very heavy looking jump suit waiting for her as well as her babies. "I missed you two so much!" she squeals. Swiftly wiggles out of her pants into her new uniform. She keeps on her green tank top and lets the top half of her boiler suit hang off around her waist. 

The room was full of hush whispers and she swings her legs over the side of the hammock. "What is there to do around here?" she asks while swaying back and forth.

The tigress sits cross legged with her arms crossed on the ginger's bed. She glares at his back.. well she originally was glaring it was more like she is checking out his back muscles at the moment. Her eyes trace every twitch they made when he did the simplest movements. After a bit she sighs and flops onto her side, burrying her face into his pillow and sprawls out onto his bed. "Can I go now?" she mumbles into his pillow.

"Are you going to tell me what's going to happen in the near future?"

"....." she doesn't reply.

After a moment she heard Kidd turn his chair, she assumes to face her. 

His hands twitch in annoyance and he stares at her. "Well?" his voice turns harsher and more authoritative.

"Well what?" she snaps. She too was getting annoyed. She had been pushing her claws into the palms of her hand to keep her calm for the last hour or so. 

"Are you going to tell me?"

She looks over at him. His face is twisted into an angry smile and he stands up. He walks over to her. The thump of his boots clearly ring throughout the room. He stops at the edge of the bed. Her eyes get huge as he places his hands on either side of her head and leans in close.

"I suggest you start talking," he says in a harsh whisper as he grabs her hair and pulls her up.

"Luffy will try to save Ace by breaking into Impel Down and then attacking Enies Lobby. While the marines are distracted you slip through the the New World."

He drops her onto the floor. "Don't think you can just get comfy onto my bed. Now get out of here," he commands her while giving her a kick to her side.

She scrambles out of the room and slams the door behind her. She scales up to the crows nest and curls into a ball. Deep breath. Deep breath. She breathes in and out. At some point she calms herself down.

"How was your quality time with the Captain?"

"Holy shit Killer you fucking scared me," she hisses and swats at him.

He brushes her off with ease and cocks his head to the side. "Well?"

She shrugs, "it is what it is."

Without pushing for further information he asks, "why don't you come and meet the rest of the crew?"

"I'll pass." 

He grabs the back of her shirt and throws her over.

"Killer you're an asshole!" she exclaims as she lands on her feet. She glares up at him as he comes down as well. 

"This is the rest of the crew," he states.

Her eyes get wide but she quickly goes into glare mode. I hate men. 

Authors note~

Okay! So it's been a little while since I updated. I've been having writers block! Dx it's been bad! I know this chapter is short and the next one should be a bit longer because of introductions! And then I hope things will pick up. I really don't want to make this a serious story but more like fluff you know? My Law story actually has a plot and is going to go some where (I hope. At this rate not very fast but I really love writing it). Anyway! It might be a bit before I update, Pokemon comes out Friday night and I'm stoked for it! Thank you all for reading and I really do appreciate your comments!

Until then my lovelies!

Sugar x