Chapter 2

Authors note: okay! So this one is a little short! ;~; I'm a terrible person but the next chapter I'm looking really forward to! Enjoy x

What the fucking hell?! Shelby screamed in her head. “Storm when I find you I’m going to knock your lights out!” Apparently she didn’t like having her head practically ripped off. The nineteen-year-old cursed to herself and stormed off to the nearest building, not even paying attention to all the people staring at her.

The room she entered was dimly lit and her eyes had to adjust. The atmosphere was kind of... depressing. The place itself wasn’t too shabby but it was... empty. It doesn’t look like anyone will disturb me here. She collapsed on the closest stool to her and sprawled her arms on the counter.

“What can I get you Miss?” the man behind the counter asked her.

She didn’t bother looking at him, “water please.”

She heard him move and the sound of water running through a tap.

Now where the hell did she end up?

She heard the glass get set in front of her and she quickly swiped the cup, guzzling the lukewarm water down without a second thought.

How long had she sat there in that bar, drinking disgustingly warm water? Shell had no clue. She was to say the least, exhausted. Her eyes had just began to droop when a rowdy crowd entered the establishment.

At first Shell didn’t bother paying attention until she heard a certain voice. A voice that made her belly flip. His voice. The perfect voice. Her head whipped around and sure enough it was him.

Her eyes gazed from his knee high boots to his oddly colored and patterned pants and blue cloth tied to his waist. His dagger and gun were strapped across his abs. Oh how her eyes lingered acrossed those abs. She shook her head to snap her out of her wandering thoughts. An assortment of golden bracelets decorated his wrists and she wondered how he could bare to wear that fur coat in such heat. His flaming red hair shot up from behind his goggles. So maybe Captain Eustass Kidd didn’t have much of a fashion sense but damn, was he hot.

Her gaze met his and he glared at her.

“What are you staring at?” he growled at her, now looming over her.

His overwhelming intimidating personality was showing, it sent shivers up her spine.

I wonder... Maybe he could be of some use? Her mind was trying to come up with a way that would include both traveling with one of the hottest pirates in all of One Piece and finding her lost friend.

“Don’t make me repeat myself girl.”

“Just your abs,” she muttered under her breath.

“Speak up.”

Mentally she sighed with relief, he didn’t hear me. The captain may not have heard her but the comment didn’t go unnoticed by his second mate, Killer. “I have a proposition for you.”

This sent the hostile pirate into laughter. “You have a proposition for me?”

The female nodded. Thankfully she found out that the whole incident that will happened at the Sabaody Archipelago hadn’t happened yet. Which means she could use that to her advantage.

Clearly amused he paused his laughter long enough to tell her to continue.

“Let me travel with you.”

“And why should I do that?”

“I can tell you the major events that will happen in a year,” she stated, determined not to sound crazy.

“And what would that be?” the tall ginger inquired tauntingly.

“First of all you are going to become the top Supernova in the world, second you will go to the Sabaody Archipelago where all the other rookies will be, and you will go to the slave auction house. An incident will occur and you will meet up with an admiral there,” she simply put, she didn’t want to disclose too much information. If she did that he would have no use for her.

“What kind of incident would that be?”

She smirked. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“And how would you know such information?”

“I have my ways.”

He took the back of his hand and slammed it across her side, sending her whizzing into the wall. “Lying is for the weak.”

“And what if I said I wasn’t lying?” she sputtered out. “I can tell you what will happen after that.”

The Captain simply took his foot and put it on her windpipe. His deep purple lips formed into a smirk as he watched her struggle as he put pressure down, successfully taking her breath away.

Shell grabbed at her throat, scratching at his boot. At some point she passed out from the lack of oxygen.

By time Shelby woke up next the Kidd Pirates had already cleared out of town and not leaving much left. Bodies were scattered all about the town. The houses were raided, on fire, any horrible thing someone could have imagined. She covered her nose, the bodies had already began to decay under the boiling heat.

Much to her dismay she found herself looting the townsfolk. After all, she had no Beli or anything. She found herself some clothes and a sword. Surely mastering one of these wouldn’t be too hard.

Most people would think that after a month someone would come to the island. But nooo. Shell spent most of her time raiding other people’s belongings. Hell it was a tiny island. It was pretty much just a town on a slab of rocks. Her most interesting discovery though was the secret little cubby she found in someone’s house. It was tucked underneath the floorboards.

It was a little box, not specially decorated or anything. It took her a few days to bust the thing open but when she did she couldn’t believe what she found. A tiny little fruit covered in black and white stripes and the stem looked almost clawlike. Of course she knew what it was. What One Piece fanatic wouldn’t? It was a Devil Fruit. The only questions were, what were it’s powers and should she eat it?

After a few days of pondering what to do she decided to eat it. Her first thought was to spit the disgusting thing out. How can something even taste like that?!

She spent all of her time mastering her new found powers, she didn’t have much time though because the marines soon stopped at the island.

“You there!” one of the men in clean white uniforms called out to her. “What happened here?”

“The Kidd Pirates attacked her about a month ago. It seems I’m the only survivor.” She explained how they must have thought she was dead.

“What is your name?” the man’s superior questioned.

“Tetsu,” Shell answered immediately.

“Let’s get you off of this island.”

Riding in a Marine ship was hell. They treated her more like a prisoner than a guest. Constant questioning about the Kidd Pirates. Honestly she didn’t know anything. Not getting any answers from her they cut her loose on the closest island.

Tetsu smirked at her new found location. Sabaody Archipelago. Perfect. It was perfect. Both her and Storm knew what would take place here and would probably be the best meeting spot.

She spent the rest of her time mimicking fighting techniques that she saw in the Lawless Zones. At first she avoided these areas like the plague but gave up. She wanted to master her sword. What better way than watching someone else and practicing.

Over the next year Tetsu began to build a reputation among the locals in the Lawless Zones.

Finally! The day had come. The day she would finally meet up with Storm. Tetsu was physically fit now. She wore a black T-shirt that hugged her above average chest and wore a furry white and black tiger striped vest. Her pants had a matching print to her vest, they were skin tight on her. She wore black knee high boots that had white fur at the top and her sword rested on her waist. Her hair now was snow white with a black streak down each side, she wore it up in a bun. I hope she can recognize me in this.