Sorry

Jeon Jungkook smiles widely as he looks at his ipad screen

The online article about his relationship with Park Chaeyoung maintain on top of search ranking.

The videos have been widespread on sns with million views and now everyone believes that he is Park Chaeyoung's boyfriend. He also contributes to the views. He lost count how many times he repeats them over and over again.

But his smile stops when he heard Yugyeom walking to his office with the familiar boxes.

He smirked.

Park Chaeyoung has returned back all of the handbags he bought for her.

This is the third times she returns them all after he send them back to her address few days ago.

"Send-"

"You should stop." Yugyeom cut him off. The tall guy places the boxes on the couch. "This is the third times she returns them back, I'm tired carrying all this boxes from the lobby to up here." Yugyeom said with a tired tone.

It's tiring to bring the boxes to the highest level of the building. Not anyone can enter the 37th floor, only staff with an exclusive pass can enter the floor, that's mean Yugyeom can't ask help from anyone at the reception, he's the one who goes up and down to bring the whole boxes to Jungkook's room.

"Then just send them to my house," Jungkook says, flat. Eyes focus on his tab.

Yugyeom wanted to kill someone. He just brings all this to his room now he wanted him to move the boxes to his house?

Great, Jeon Jungkook is the best boss ever ― Yugyeom trying not to curse.

"You can go back after you finish your job," Jungkook says again without looking at Yugyeom. He seems so busy reading something on his tab.

Yugyeom doesn't want to ask further so he just said okay, feeling happy doesn't need to follow Jungkook with his stalking a certain blonde-haired woman.

.

.

.

Chaeyoung sighed for the nth times as she failed to fix her bicycle chain. She wiped the sweat on her forehead with her palm and notice how hot her body right now.

She has been feeling a bit feverish since the morning and thought she will be okay after taking tylanol and drink peppermint tea. Seems like she need more medication.

She decided to drag her bicycle walking back to her apartment. Few minutes walking she already drench in sweat. She can feel her head feel light and dizzy as she takes another step, she might collapse on the ground soon, but she can't stop here so she pushed her body to continue dragging her bicycle.

She catches the sounds of a car following behind her. She doesn't know why she feels relief hearing it. She used to hate it, knowing too well the person who always trailing behind her these past few weeks. She hates it when her brain, her ears, her heart and her body seem familiar with everything about him. Even the sound of his car's engine plastered in her mind.