mood

Their boss is in a good mood ー everyone could see that

Their boss doesn't usually smile, but today he smiles every time he passed his staff at the hallway. So, everyone knows this is the right moment to submit any work that need his approval.

But of course, Jeon Jungkook still serious about work, it just he doesn't throw the file when he read bad proposal.

The meeting with the staff today is short. Everyone could see how Jungkook keeps looking at his watch.

That is because a certain someone agreed to have a lunch with him.

The meeting is short and quick with managers and executives updating their work and project, Jungkook made a few comments and correction here and there, but he doesn't get mad like before. He leaves the meeting room sharp at 12 pm.

.

Park Chaeyoung was contemplating whether to enter the cafe or not, she agreed to meet up with Jungkook at this restaurant for lunch since he said he will return her bicycle today. She doesn't know why she agreed when he texted her this morning asking if they can have lunch together.

I agreed because of my bicycle.

No.

Deep in her heart she knows...she agreed because of his words on that specific night. She heard him when he kissed her forehead. She's awake when he did that.

Scared people will see her blushing face in public, Chaeyoung decides to wait for Jungkook inside the restaurant. To her surprise the cafe was empty from any customer, this makes her feels nervous...

is this the right cafe?

"Ms Park...your table is here," a waiter come to greet her and show the table.

Chaeyoung follows the waiter, still nervous. "Why there's no customer? If you guys close, then it's okay...I can go to another―"

"No, we're open," the waiter cut her off. "Mr Jeon booked the whole restaurant for three hours, he said you will come early and don't like crowd," the waiter put the menu in front of Chaeyoung with a smile. Excited get to see Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend face to face.

Another waiter comes and place a bottle of juice in front of her. Chaeyoung looks with confusion. She didn't order anything yet.

"This is from Mr Jeon himself, he said you need to drink this before lunch." The waiter says as if can read Chaeyoung's puzzled face.

The two waiters leave her alone after she said she will wait for Jungkook before placing any order. Chaeyoung drinks the juice slowly, she knows this is the same homemade juice that she drinks in Jungkook's house for five days. He made it for her.

Her heart suddenly beating fast as her body feels the familiar presence around her. It's crazy how her body recognizes to everything about him. Just like what she thought, Jungkook was outside the restaurant, walking in his suit to the entrance.

Jeon Jungkook smiles when the woman he misses the most looks at him with her cheeks tinted in blossom peach color. She looks healthy and it's enough to make his heart relief.

They order their foods and eat in comfortable silence, Jungkook tries not to chuckles when Chaeyoung's eyes widen every bite she takes, and her body sway left to right. He knows that the sign she loves the food. Park Chaeyoung is not the type who talk while eating but her body movement is a giveaway in showing how she is enjoying her meal. And he glads she loves it.

Chaeyoung glance at the guy in front of her once in a while, looking at his CEO appearance. He looks good in his nice, fitted suit, he looks good in everything. Who thought the guy who has Jeon Corp in his hand is the guy who loves to wear a big shirt, big pants and messy hair when he's at home or when he's not carrying his CEO title. It's like he has two different personalities.

She quickly focuses on her foods when she catches Jungkook's eyes looks up at her face.

And his eyes stay longer watching her, she can sense it. Chaeyoung feels her heart might jump from her chest if she let him stare at her face like this. So, she says the words that she used to say to anyone who mesmerized by her face years ago...

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She spoke.

At her words, Jungkook chuckles. "Well then, if you don't mind me, I will." Within the blink of an eye, he takes out his phone and snaps a few pictures of shock-Chaeyoung.

How can she still manage to look beautiful and cute at the same time? ― Jungkook asked in his mind.

"Hey! you can't do that!" Chaeyoung says as she realizes what happened and tries to get the phone from Jungkook's hand but failed as he put it back in his pocket.

"Yes, I can, you already gave me the permission," Jungkook smiles before continue eating, at the same time enjoying looking at Chaeyoung's sulking face while her mouth mumbling non-stop on why Jungkook should delete those pictures in his phone.

They end up spending time from 3 hours to 5 hours inside the restaurant. Not even the restaurant owner dares to interrupt and remind them of the 3 hours booking already ended.

Yugyeom inside the car ends up answering all calls from the office. Apparently, Jungkook supposed to have a meeting for the tender contract at 4.30pm, but Namjoon can't reach Jungkook's phone since the guy turns it off. Yugyeom knows too well if Jungkook set his phone off...meaning he doesn't want anyone to call him. And now the CEO is inside the restaurant with Park Chaeyoung!

No...Yugyeom doesn't want to sacrifice himself by entering there and interrupt the two.

He knows for Jeon Jungkook...the tender can go...but not Park Chaeyoung.