Kookie

1 month 1 week and 5 days Chaeyoung has been avoiding and ignoring Jungkook at all costs.

1 month 1 week and 5 days all the company staff working like a roller coaster.

Sometimes they think their CEO just wanted them to resign all together. But they know they can't. Jeon Corporation still the best company in Korea.

Lately it seems like their CEO in a normal mood, but they still working like walking on edge.

They wonder what happened...

Company business is all good. Their company even got new investors from the overseas for the new project.

So why their boss acting like that?

.

.

Namjoon scans the proposal in his hands.

"We already just open new cafe branch... you want to make new cafe again?" he asked.

"This one won't be mine...and it's a book café" Jungkook answered.

Namjoon didn't say anything as he continues reading the proposal. He looks at the 2D sketch for the cafe interior design.

Compare to the cafes they have, this one look different. Plants everywhere and wall bookshelves. The cafe also is on the second floor, art frames hang on the wall of the staircase.

Namjoon chuckles as he realized the truth is Jungkook doesn't need his approval. The guy only wants him to know about the project. "So, this is a confirmed project...I guess," Namjoon looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook nods, "I call you because I don't want this book café under Jeon's..."

Namjoon smiles, he knows the answer already. "Park it is..."

"And I want to see the book café open on 11th Feb, I won't accept any date," Jungkook speaks before excusing himself to visit one of the shopping malls under Jeon's.

.

.

Park Chaeyoung looks at the baby blue handbag on the counter. She and her friends planned to buy this handbag for Jennie's birthday and this handbag only has three ever made in Korea.

From what she knows, this is the last one. She needs to get it, or else Lisa and Jisoo will tear her ears off since the two already reminds her to buy it early, but because of her issue with Jungkook, she keeps forgetting about the birthday present.

And right now she has a problem.

Standing not too far from her is Son Nayeon the daughter of Son Hyunwoo, one of the richest businessmen in Korea. She wanted the same handbag when the fact Chaeyoung is the first one to have her hand on it and ready to pay with her card.

But Nayeon acts like a little kid and said to the salesgirl that the handbag was hers. She even uses her title to make sure everyone knows who's her father and looking down on Chaeyoung.

But Chaeyoung will never let her win. She doesn't care who she is, she has money and she's the first one who came for the handbag, so it should be hers.

The salesgirl seems scared to continue with the payment transaction since Nayeon threatening her to call her father and make sure the girl lost her job.

Other store staff and customers already standing around watching the scene.

Chaeyoung knew she will somehow lose to Nayeon since the rich girl has her family's name to back her up. Thank God the store is for the expensive and exclusive brand, so the crowd is only a few.