Shameless

[You need to show your face at the event

[You need to show your face at the event. Be grateful you still have share in the company.]

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes as she read the text from her uncle. Her uncle is shameless. After sold most of her father's share to the Jeon, her uncle still shamelessly trying to use her. Her uncle doesn't even stay by her side when she's grieving losing her family.

She hates to attend any event.

She hates crowd.

She used to be the social butterfly among the rich. But not anymore.

After everything that happened to her family, she somehow developed anxiety when she stands in the crowd. Her heart beating fast and her breath short when she noticed people was looking at her.

Chaeyoung massage her tample...feeling stress in the morning by just reading the text from her uncle.

She takes a long breathe in then breathe out...then looks back at the road waiting for a bus. It brings a smile on her face, Jungkook gave three tickets to the aquarium after she manages to excel whatever he thought her about coffee and she ends up giving one of the tickets to Jungkook, hoping he can go with her. At first, he said he can't go and asked her to go to her friends, but Chaeyoung knows too well that her friends prefer shopping than the aquarium. So she gives it to a tall guy who she always saw with Jungkook, Yugyeom. But before the tall guy can happily take the ticket, Jungkook snatches it away and say he can go. And Chaeyoung still gives another one ticket to Yugyeom, 'the more the merrier...' that's what she said.

Chaeyoung knows she was lucky.

Meeting a nice guy like Jungkook is not easy. She had met a lot of men in the past, but none of them helpful as Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook is very patience with her, which make she feel comfortable talking with him about anything.

She sometimes thought that he is the owner of that convenience store since he only working on Wednesday...and he only does the least of the job which is arranging stock which is he's not good at. And by looking at his appearance, he may look simple in his shirt, jeans or cargo pants, bucket hat, same shoes.... but Chaeyoung knows all his clothes are from high brands. She knows he is not a commoner...but she doesn't want to pry further. He said he has another side job beside working at the convenience store, he likes taking picture and video, he likes spending time in gym...so she knows Jungkook indeed have a good background and live healthily.

Chaeyoung wished Jungkook never knew about her past, she doesn't want him to think she be friend with him to take advantage of his kindness. She wanted to make friend with people who can accept her now and don't have anything to do with her past.

"Ms Park!"

Chaeyoung turns her head looking at the source of the voice. Yugyeom was running a little towards the bus stop. Chaeyoung frowns, why he's here? Didn't they agree to meet in front of the aquarium? And why he still calling her Ms Park? She has reminded him so many times to just call her Chaeyoung.