stalker

Jeon Jungkook can pass being a certified stalker anytime ― Park Chaeyoung 100% confirmed about that

Jeon Jungkook can pass being a certified stalker anytime ― Park Chaeyoung 100% confirmed about that. Or maybe he already is.

His penthouse just in the building which is in front of her apartment. From his penthouse big window, he can easily see Chaeyoung veranda and see what she's doing in her living room if she opens her sliding door. Because of the exclusive structure of the expensive building, only through Jungkook's house, anyone can see every unit on her floor. And from what she heard from the old lady in his house, Jungkook owned 5 unit of the penthouse in that building alone.

Maybe looking at her veranda from the other building is not enough for him, Jungkook starts to jogging every morning at 6.30am around the neighborhood as he knows that's what Chaeyoung did daily.

"What a coincidence...I don't know you also running at this hour?" Jungkook says on the first morning he sees her.

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes at the same time trying to hold from laughing, coincidence? She knows Jungkook hates waking up early every morning and he has a penthouse unit turned to his personal gym in that building. She learned a lot about him from the old lady. And from what she knows Jungkook hit the gym every night.

She might sell this information to the media and get a million. But she's not that bad. So she let him.

"What are you doing?" She asks as she glances at him before looking back to the front, slowing down her running.

"Jogging..." Jungkook says proudly and shamelessly.

Today is Sunday, normally he will be dead asleep on his bed and only wake up when lunch. But he decides to wake up early today since he has planned with Taehyung at 10am. So why not jogging at 6.30am?

Chaeyoung doesn't say anything after that. They continue jogging at slow pace, Jungkook feels happy knowing Chaeyoung starts to open up to him little by little. She still refused his help or sometimes give a cynical remark, but it's not like before. There's no hate glare when she looks at him.

She lets him jogs the same streets she does, several feet away behind her but soon he jogs by her side. He gets to admiring her side profile, the sweetness in the air as he moves close to her, how beautiful she looks when her hair bouncing every step she takes and every pedestrian she greets. He feels proud get to see even the tiniest of details.

They are not talking too much, if they talk...they never touch the subject about what happened in the past. They always talk about the present of them. Like now...they stop at the 24hours convenience store to buy bottles of water.

"Take anything you like, I will pay," Jungkook says as he walks toward Chaeyoung. He sees how she was contemplating to choose the various type of rice balls on the shelf.

Jungkook knows park Chaeyoung is not someone who will spend her money blindly. When he learned about her past, she's not the type who spending her money like other rich daughters. And that information alone already makes Jungkook feels interested to know more about her...the old park Chaeyoung and the new Park Chaeyoung.