Chapter 8

This is our last night in Bali so we decided to swim on the hotel's infinity pool. Maraming tao pero iyon ang gusto ko. I wanted to see more people before I leave.

Yvo held my hand as we walked towards the pool. We took a few photos with the foreigners we met. Iyon ang pinakapaborito kong gawin sa tuwing nagta-travel ako. I want to feel like I am one with the people around me.

The water in the pool was sparkling as it illuminated the reflection of the lights. I took several pictures of the pool alone. Pansin kong medyo nagtataka si Yvo dahil sa kawirduhan ko.

I viewed the photos again and smiled to myself. I will surely write about this place.

Biglang umakbay sa akin si Yvo. "Are you happy?" bulong niya habang tinatanaw rin ang mga larawan.

Tumango ako. I went here broken and devastated. Now, I think I'm going to leave this place with a renewed heart and mind.

The hike was definitely the turning point of this journey. The sunrise brought me back the life that I thought I had lost and the happiness that I thought was already gone.

Yvo and I tried some water adventures throughout the day. We did water rafting and even diving—some of the things that I haven't ever tried. And I would say I loved it. Adventures can be tiring but they can be enjoyable at the same time.

"Good," Yvo whispered before pulling me towards the pool. "Now, let's swim..." he continued with a seductive voice.

I looked at him in disbelief. Did he just...

He chuckled as he took the camera away from me and placed it on the pool side. He removed his shirt and dipped in the pool. He cocked his head to the side. "Come on, Avery!"

I looked around and saw people weirdly looking at him because he's talking so loudly while I am just here in front of him. I scowled at him but he just laughed.

He didn't care about other people. Well, in a few hours, we won't be seeing all of them anyway.

I grinned widely and shook my head as I removed my cover up revealing a black one-piece swimsuit. I followed Yvo in the pool making him smirk at me.

"Kailangan pa sinisigawan, e..." Halos umirap siya nang makarating ako sa tabi niya.

Humalakhak lang ako at winisikan siya ng tubig. Nalaglag ang panga niya sa gulat bago ako ginantihan. Iyon lang ata ang ginawa namin sa pool. Kung hindi niya ako kinukuhanan ng litrato ay naglalaban kami sa tubig.

He's childish. I wonder if his employees know that.

Pagkatapos naming maligo ay nagdesisyon kaming pumunta sa bar. We had not visited it since our first night in Viceroy Bali. "Chill lang," is what he said, so I agreed.

The place seemed the same like the first time. The only difference is, there was no couple dry-humping from the other side of the tables.

Yvo ordered a bottle of red wine making me look at him weirdly. He shot his brows up like he didn't do anything unusual at all.

"Red wine? Talaga ba?" I gave him a teasing look.

He smirked. "Ayaw kong malasing ka. Baka mahirapan akong gisingin ka bukas ng madaling araw," he retorted.

I sneered at him and he just laughed. Kanina pa niya ako iniinis dahil sobrang nahirapan siyang gisingin ako para sa hike na iyon.

Damn. I didn't want to leave my bed by then.

"You shouldn't have seen the beautiful sunrise," he added.

I rolled my eyes. But he was right. If I didn't get my ass off the bed this morning, I wouldn't have felt the majestic Balinese sunrise from the top of a beautiful volcano.