Chap 37

Stars pov

' don't worry we are going to get him back '

She says to me and I can't help but think what if we are to late to get Sam . Tomorrow is the day we get him back Sam's mom has been there for me but it's not enough .

I feel empty with out him I need him what if we are to late ??

" Star " I look over my shoulder and it's Sam's mum .....

" Come here dear ..... " She sits right next to me and she just holds me while I sob into her shirt .....

"Don't worry we are going to get him back don't worry we will I know we will ...."

I just nod my head and I try to give her a small smile but it doesn't work ...

" Here you need to eat so you can get your strength for tomorrow ...." she says and she hands me a bowl of her chicken soup .

" Okay thank you ..... "

" Don't worry we are going to get him don't you worry ...... " Is the last thing she says to me then leaves .....

I eat the soup because it's been a while since I have eaten anything since the day i was with Sam .....

' we are going to get him back don't worry we both love him . We will get him back no matter what ..... '

I cut off the link between us and I finish the soup ......

I go down stairs to get some more because I'm really hungry ......

Before I knew I ate most of the soup she has made and in in the room thinking about Sam and hoping he's alright before my eyes drifted off to sleep .....