Chap 31

Sam's pov

" Sam I need you !!! Now ...!! They are attacking out border!! "Jc says to me through out mind link and I look straight at star .

Not this time they are I rather die first then put her back with that dick ..... I look at her sleeping on my chest and I move her gentle trying not to wake. Which I did thank god yes and I run out of the home as fast I could ...

" Arturo !! " I say in our mind link and it takes a while but he answer me back .

" Yes, Sam ??? "

" I need you to come they are here again star is sleeping in my room ... "

" I'll be there in five just leave and I would be right there ..... by the way cut off their fucking heads .... "

That was the end of our link and smirk knowing he wants the same thing as I do when it comes to star her safety .

I shift into my wolf and I run to where the rogues are at .

I see it is a easy win but they sniff the air and looked at me .

Only three of my man are here and myself . But some how when I was fighting they got thrown into the trees or knocked out and they attack me .

All four of them I'm doing pretty good but I feel some thing poking me and it gets a dizzy , blurry until I can't fight no more ..

I can't believe it I might not see star !!! No where are they taking me ???

Would I ever see star again what is going to happen now ....???

' get up we have to get hole to star she is waiting for us !!! ' my wolf says to me over and over again but I can't fight back nor wake up for that matter .

What did they out in me ? Why take me ????