Chap two

Star pov

All day I've been getting hit , shoved up the lockers even tripled . Thank good it's lunch I've been signing all day so every one thinks in death which is some thing I don't mind at all .

Im at a table by myself just reading and I see two big buff guys but ones slightly smaller then the other one .

" Hey nerd move it this table is for the cool kids . "

The bigger one says and I crock a eye brow at him .

" Move it now !!!!! " He growls at me and the next thing I know is that I get knocked down out of the chair because some kicks it from under the table .

My shirt comes up leaving the two guys that where laughing to stop and freeze because the smaller one was the one that kicked it .

Their eyes widen from shocked and I start to sigh and I called them an ass basically in sigh .

One of them tried to say something but they just froze . The a buffer guy comes into the picture .

He has black straight hair unlike the other two that have brown hair but it's also straight .

" What the hell ? " He says and the other two look at him and then they look at me. I could fill my eyes start to water but I refuse to let them see me cry .

" My word is that how you treat a young lady ?! " I snap my head in a woman's direction she looks to young to be a teacher maybe a student ?

" Sam! help her your suppose too be....." the woman trails of and the buffer one that kinda looks like the woman makes forward but I finch when he takes a step closer to me .

" Star ? " I hear a voice said and it's a teacher I had for math .

" Are you okay ? " He moves right next to me bending down holding out his hand .

I sigh again moving my head up and down saying yes .

Mr. Gomez helps me up " can we get some one that's signs over here ? " He says as I shake my head no .

" Are you sure ?" I just nod my head again with that I grab my stuff and I walk out of the cafeteria .

I can hear foot steps behind me but that's when I start to run I run into the girls restroom .

I hide in there for the remainder of lunch .

SAM's pov

I walk into the cafeteria and I see my beta and third commander frozen they called me into the cafeteria .

I didn't know until I saw the girl on the floor and my mom who was suppose to bring me lunch .... then didn't came and saw what happen .

The girl looked so small for a wolf I could tell by her scent she's one . Then when I stepped closer to her she flinched .

From there I was in mind link with the guys to see what happen and they both filled me in and she stars to sign .

I try to help but she's ends up running off . Is she a omega ? what is she can't be a brown wolf not along a alpha ! Why didn't I smell a rogue ?

Is the only thing I'm think about why didn't I smell a rogue ?

" Sam ! we need to talk !!!" my mom says around the corner and it's to late to run because she has the guys by the ear pulling it .

I can't help but laugh at the sight of it to see them being man handle by my mom.

" What kind of beta , third commander and alpha are you three !!!" she growls at us my mom scars me lets just say she's a little well .....