Chap 26

Arturo pov

It's been fun bugging my little sister just to get her mad at me. Fuck I fucked up so many times I should of got her out of their . Why didn't I know what was gonna happen to her .

But I couldn't I was risking it already I guess that's why dad beated her for so long . He never wanted a daughter hell he tried so many times to her ride of her ....

Thank good cps took her away and gave her to my gramps . I can tell she is still hurting for it but at lease she has Sam now .

He's a good guy he would never so anything to hurt her . Well he better not hurt her or else she's going to make his life hell ..... Man that will be fun to watch .....

" Arturo where is she ??? "

" She's a pain in the ass Sam .... We are at subway she being a fatty ..... "

" Hey at lease she is eating .... do you know how hard it was do me to get her to eat ??! Which subway I just got done .... did anything happen when I was gone ?? "

" Near the pack house hospital and yes, a man tried to her he's now where your dad has the rouges .... now . "

" Okay stale her I have to deal with him ."

" Sam if I were you squeeze every thing out of him he is apart of the rogues that attacked us ... He was saying that they are going to get star figure it out while I feed her .... "

" Thanks for the head up and don't worry I'm going to make this bitch pay .. "

That was the end of our link and star grabs my wallet and she pays the lady out food ....

" Can you be any weirder ???! " She says crocking a eye brow at me and I just shrug at her ....

" I'm your bro I'm suppose to be weirder ..... "

After a second she was giggling and then I finally snapped to wait she said .

" Hey !! No fair .! "

" No you walked into that one .... Idiot ...." she says about to dig into her foot long sandwich ....

Who would want her back ??? Why want her ??). For what would they want her for .... Arturo stop it you need to stop thinking about it ..

" Arturo are you okay ? " She asks me and I just nod my head at her .

"Yea "

She just shrugs it off and people from the pack are just now showing up for lunch .

" Luna are you okay ???? "

" Yes. I'm fine and oh this is Arturo ... My brother .... "

Star says to people as thy come up to us and very one just looked at us . We don't look like each other but their are some similar to each other like possible cousins .

Every one from the pack that saw her getting hurt was saying " on I'm glad your okay .... Every one was so worried about you ..... "

Some even ate here and were hearing stuff we are talking about .... Mostly about the good , well good parts of our passes when we were at gramps for thanksgiving or Christmas or New Years stuff like that .....

" Wow you two really are sibling ... " Some says when I am making fun of her and I just laugh and nod my head at her..

" yea . " is the only thins star says to them when they asked ... I don't care I'm spending time with her ..

Hours later..

" Come on ... We are going to be late .... ! "

" For what ? Leave me lone .... "

" No you have to come with me why ??? I'm lazy !!! "

" Star you lazy butt !!!! Come on ... "

" No !!! Im lazy ! Where are we going to go ? "

" You'll see when we get there .. " I said because we are stills at subway damn Sam wasn't kidding he really does have to feed ....

I had to force her to eat two ... Foot longs she used to eat so much but I guess with my dad he didn't feed her at all ...

"If you don't come on I'm going to have to carry you woman ..."

" Then carry me ... I'm too lazy !!! " She whines and I roll my eyes at her and Sam comes I to the door way ..

" Hey I heads you guess were here .. " He says smoothly and I cork a eye brow at him ...

" Sis as much as I love ya your a big pain in butt ..... Sam she's all your and you'll have to carry her out of her she's being lazy and I feed her two foot longs ...."

He looks shocked and nods and smirks at her shaking his head that she's being lazy ....

" Okay thanks ... I got it from here and oh yea I handed it already .. I'll tell you about the situation later ..." he motions over to star and she looks at him .

She knows something is up I know that face .....

" Okay bye Sam bye pain in a butt sis .... " I say walking out of the place I might as well he's home ....

It doesn't take me every long to get home it was just about 14 blocks over I didn't mind walking any ways ....

By time I got home all I did was crashed out on the bed because dealing with star is a lot of work ....