Chap 24

Unknown pov

Fuck man I can believe she got a way who the hell was that guy !!!!

Once I get my hands on her I'm going to beat the living hell out of her !!

In going to drag her the fuck home she's the one mistake . I never wanted what the hell did I do wrong !

" Sir , they won and their was this white wolf the girl you wanted turned into her ..... I mean she was the white wolf ...... the great pure white wolf !!! " Sieth said walking into my house ...

" What it isn't that bitches birthday or is it ???? " I said more to myself then to him and he left once I waved my hand at him .

I can't believe she's the white wolf ..... I'm still going to beat the hell out of her . She still hasn't gotten her punishment since she ran out I the house .

Where is she hiding now it's only a matter of time until I get her back and she's not going to like it .....

I'll make sure of it ....

That little butch is going to pay for so much I have the perfect plan ....

If she's going to hide behind this pack well so be it then . They can get in the way all they want but they aren't going to last for ever now .....

You will be mine star I will make you pay just watch it may not be now but it will be soon you little soon to be slut .