Chap 15

Star pov

What does he want to talk about? it doesn't take is every long to reach the living room .

" What do you want to talk about Sam ? "

" You know what .... Your wolf first of all . "

" what about her ? "

" Your a very special kind of wolf star one so special other wolfs will want to kill you or kidnap you for who you are . "

" What !!! "

" Star look okay it's not safe for you to be fighting for the pack okay ...? "

" Why ! if I'm fighting for something I care about !? "

I hate being told what to do and not to do !!!

" Star I don't want you fighting unless I need you okay ! Please okay ?"

" But I can't just sit on my ass and do nothing Sam ! we can't do that do you honestly think I'm going to let every one else fight but me !"

" Fine but I swear if you get hurt while fighting ! "

' Touch him ' she says and I told as I'm told I place my hand on his forearm . After about a little while he starts to calm down .

" Now about us ? "he says with a smile in his face and he pulls me into his body .

His touch is just so amazing I feel fire works where he touches me .

" What about us ?" I say snapping out of it just realizing that he is looking at me .

" You know what your mine ! " He says in a husky voice .

" What makes you so sure about that ? "

" I know you feel the fire works that are going off . "

" Maybe I do ... " I say in a playful tone and he brings me even closer to his body .

" You don't want to start with me princess I will win this one trust me . "

" Oh yea? "

He just nods his head and I crock a eyebrow at him .

" Yes , I will . "

" Well see about that . "

Then we hear someone coming inside the house .

" Sam !!!! " His mums voice and I relax thinking it's just her .

" Ugh ? " Sam says and I smack his chest with my hand and he shoots me a glare which makes me shoot one back at him .

" Be nice ! she's your mum ! " I say glaring at him .

" What mum ?" I get out of his hold because it's going to be weird if she sees us .

" What are you doing her we have to find that wolf !!!!!! " his mum says and she's just freaking out .

" Mum chill I know who the wolf is ."

" Don't tell me to chill !!!!! " His mum looks at him with that face a mum would make to make a child to stop fooling around .

" Mum I know who the wolf is . "

"Who ! who is it !!!!!"

That's when he looks at me and his mum slowly gets the idea.

" Is today your birthday ? " She asked and I shake my head no .

" But ? Are you two ? " She crocks a eye brow at us and that's when Sam pulls me into . I look at him and start to blush he makes his grip tighter in me .

" Yes we are mum . "

I just look at them like their crazy because I have no idea what their talking about ..

She is in shock but soon after she just smiles at me .

Which makes me smile at her I look back at Sam smiling at him . He does the same thing to me and he kisses my cheek which makes me most likely red because his mum is giggling about us . plus my face feels warm i can feel the vibration of Sam's chuckle from his chest .

" You two are coming home now ! " She says looking at the both of us and I just look at Sam.

" Mom I told you it's not safe ! "

" It's not safe for you two to be here alone ! she needs more then one body guard !!!! you idiot ! " She mutters and I giggle because the Sam Sam makes when his mum said him a idiot .

" Mom ! "

" Hey don't talk back to your mum ! " I say hitting his chest with me back handing him.

" Hey that sorta hurt ! " He said running his chest where I hit him I roll my eyes at him .

" Don't talk like that to you mum ! "

" Hey Sam I like her already . " She says and I just smirk because she looked a little entertained when I smacked him .

" She has a point Sam what if something happens ! and your sister is here any thing could happen to the both of us . We are going stay if you want but I need you with me Sam . " I say giving a small puppy pout and he crocks a eye brow at me .

" Fine but just this once okay ?so the pack can meet their Luna . "

I smile knowing that he doesn't like the idea of us going back , But we have to don't we to protect the pack ?