chapter 6 ~ jealous much?

If you like my story please vote for it. It will only take you a second but it would mean a lot to me!

***

"You did a great job today." The photographer said while I walked over to him to take a look at the photos we had taken today.He was already scrolling through the pictures when I reached him and so I immediately got to see the results of today's work.

"They really look good." I said, quite surprised. I had overslept this morning and didn't have time to take a shower or to get my morning coffee. But Anna obviously did a great job, because I looked as if I'd just gotten 12 hours of sleep and my hair was shiny and didn't look greasy at all.

"Of course they do. Our readers will be thrilled about them and will definitely go and watch your new movie as soon as it's released."

"Thank you. I hope you're right."

"I'm always right." He winked and then hugged me and hurried out of room we had been shooting in.

I smiled and shook my head before leaving the room as well to go back to my dressing room.

We had just shot the pictures for the cover of the November issue of Teen Vogue and I was already excited to see which picture they would choose in the end.

***

Shortly after I'd entered my dressing room, Alexa barged in and broke the relaxing silence.

"They sent me some of the pictures via E-Mail so that you can put them on your social network accounts to get your fans to buy the next issue."

"Okay." I just replied and went behind a room-divider to change back into my casual clothes.

"I still have something to talk about with you." Alexa said while I was still trying to get back into my skinny jeans. "So please hurry up."

"I'm already trying to be as fast as I can."

"Good, because I don't have all day."

Crazy how fast we went from being friends to being something like enemies.

"I'm done. Now we can talk." I said a few minutes later and stepped out from behind the divider.

Alexa looked up from her phone to start examining my outfit.

I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a light blue blouse with a white flower pattern and black sandals that I had bought in Miami last summer.

A few seconds later she nodded and looked back at my face. "The outfit is okay for tonight's plans. Now sit down so that we can talk."

"What plans?" I asked, completely surprised. I actually thought I could go back home now.

"I'll tell you later, but first I have to talk to you."

I looked at her with a confused whilst at the same time angry expression but then sat down on the couch across from her.

"What's the matter?" I asked and crossed my legs.

"As far as I know yesterday's date went well but there are two things I absolutely disliked."

"Such as?" I groaned. I knew she would have something to bitch about.

"I saw your tweet and the picture was perfectly fine. But next time I don't want another one of your sarcastic comments below it."

"I wasn't even one of my, as you say, sarcastic comments. It was a very popular quote a lot of people have already used before me."