information regarding the next update!

Hey guys,

I just thought I'd give you some information regarding my next update. Over the last few weeks I've gotten lots of messages/comments on Wattpad/Tumblr/Instagram asking me when I'll update again and I must admit that I can't really answer this.

I know that it's been long since my last update but I'll definitely complete this book, don't worry. The problem simply is that I'm having a lot of stress because of school and my private life right now and just can't find time to continue writing the next chapter.
I know it's getting on some people's nerves and it's getting on mine as well because I'd honestly love to update; but my real life is more important to me than this book because my real life can't wait, but the book can.

And as some of you might remember from reading my last author's note, I had a mental breakdown a few weeks ago and they were close to sending me to a clinic where I'd learn to deal with the stress and to stop getting myself down because I feel like my grades aren't good enough, because I feel like I have to live up to everyone's expectations and always have to be there for everybody and that my own health isn't as important as the health of everyone around me and so on.

And I really don't feel like going into a clinic like that and that's why I started focusing on the important things in life and stopped trying to live up to everyone's expectations.
And finishing this book belongs to the less important things in my life right now but I'll definitely get back to writing as soon as I find time and don't feel like I just have to write something right now so that the people who read my book get what they want.

Love,
Nina <3

PS: thank you all so much for reading my book by the way, I was so happy when I saw that it surpassed 200k reads and I don't even know how to thank you for this. I hope you'll all stay with me even though I'm not updating right now but like I've said, I'll try to do it soon (my exams are over in less than 2 weeks). Love you all!