note -_-

Omf y'all really forgot the characters sjisjwdnbd

Okay so lemme remind you the story and characters

Nate Moore was one of the FIRST characters I had introduced. The guy Claire fought with. The jock, remember???? Nate was also involved in the accident with Vincent while he still used to be Claire's best friend. And also Nate's brother was jailed for the accident after Claire decided to sue him.

Now who's Vincent? He used to be Claire's boyfriend, her love of life and her childhood best friend. He died at that party when Nate's brother AND his gang including Wesley. Nate soon lost his connections with Claire and turned into an enemy after she died his brother.

WHO IS WESLEY
Wesley is Lucas' brother. His one and only brother who was ALSO involved in the incident. But he didn't do much, all he did was click pictures as he was told to. These pictures were used by BRADY CARSON CLARK to threaten CLAIRE in an email that one time asking her to stay away from Lucas.

Okay so lemme tell you one more important thing:

Wesley Clark is kinda innocent. He didn't wanna hurt anyone in that party that night.

Who is CHANDLER?????
HE'S CLAIRE'S COUSIN YO
His age in one of the chapters ranged from 20 to 25 and I don't know what's his age coz I forgot. Okay so he was there for Claire when the incident happened. Chandler is a sweet character in the story who is very supportive of Claire since he knows all her secrets. They're like actual siblings. Chandler always tried to be there for Claire and he never ever thought I'll of her even when Claire would trash at him or kick him out of the room. Chandler loved his baby cousin Claire.

Sean WOOD. SEANNNN
Sean is the guy in track suits who is gay in the story. He was put out of his house by his homophobic parents who didn't want him. Since he wore Adidas everywhere, he's rich. Or he used to be rich. Nate's parents and Sean's parents worked together. So that's how Nate knows Sean. Sean was a guy who struggled a lot for money after his parents threw him out and only paid for college. Sean worked multiple jobs so he could afford boxing (mostly for self defense) and that's where he met Claire as an opponent.
Claire and Sean have a great understanding, they always diss each other but really, they admire each other's strength.

HAILEYYYYYY
MAN. HOW DID Y'ALL FORGET HAILEY THO
So she's one of the main characters. She's Claire best friend. Her parents rich rich and that's why she could afford to rent a car that day even though they minors (during that trip). She literally has nothing against anyone. Easy going character who later falls for Connor. This is described in the second book since in the first book it was highly concentrated on Claire and Lukey boi

Who is CONNOR

He used to be Lucas' BEST FRIENDS from IRELAND remember???
The smart nerdy guy who also was outgoing and social and didn't sick as much as Lucas did. And Connor was a little different from Lucas. He loved Lucas but never expected him to steal his girl. Jesus wyd Lucas. Anyways, Connor is rich too. He's a high class man. And he literally wanted to set up hotels and go selling street food. he had no choice but to take over his dad's business.

Who's is Lucas--

Okay I'll stop here

Is there any other character I should be writing about?????

Lemme know since I'm to blame for not updating sooner LMAOO