Author's Note

Author's Note-

Okay, this is my very last author's note! As you know, this means Real or Not Real is done. I will be going back and editing it soon. Tell me if you spot anything I really need to change.

Okay, so enough with the seriousness! I'm so happy and excited and sad that my book is done! My first book ever to finish!! And it has over 5,000 reads! My dream is coming true!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK × 1,000!! I love all my fans but there've been a few people who have been there all the way!~

First, one of my best friends! You know him on here as JKBKE1214! He's commented on pretty much every one of my chapters, and he's been there all the way, giving me ideas and inspiration! Thank you so much, B!

Next, another one of my best friends, Winx51 (I like to call her Winxybutt;)). Even though she didn't comment on I think anything, she was always there. She even did a dramatic reading of it once. Funniest thing! Love ya, Winxybutt!;)

Lastly, Laney_143. I think she is definitely the second person who's commented the most. It's because of people like her I was able to get through with this:) Thank you so much, Laney! Without you, this book would be another one of my failures!

And, of course, all of the others who I can't remember off the top of my head. Whether you're a silent reader, a silent voter, or one of the people who liked to make themselves noticed, you have a special place in my heart<3! And, I just have a few more things...

I WILL NOT BE DOING A SEQUEL. Even though I started on one, it didn't work out. I know many of you want one, and I'm sorry. But Dot and Jay's story is done. Again, I'm sorry. But, believe me, it's better this way.

So, thank you so much peeps! I love you so much! Bye and thanks for reading:)