Chapter 9, bolts from hell

We made it through the badlands back into the forest with scope still speechless since his lose and canvas enjoying the scenery as usual. I start to hear noises around us, I see red glowing scales in the shadows from none other than dragonfire. I warned everybody that he'd arrived so everyone readied their weapons for the fight of their lives, dragonfire shoots his bolts right at us. five bolts were flying for each of us, we all managed to dodge all of his arrows but then he summoned his troop of elite dark ponies. I draw my sword and dagger starring down dragonfire knowing he'll try his dirty tricks the last time we met in blade to blade combat, I took my chances fighting my best friend.

Neon: take out the guards, dragonfire is mine.

The others fought the elite ponies while dragonfire and I were having a stand off, the wind blowing against our scales and wings, waiting for an opportunity to strike. As soon as the suns light reflected off of my blade blinding dragonfire for a brief moment, I dashed towards dragonfire at break neck speed and slashed his left wing clean off as he screams in pain and black blood spats out of the wound bubbling as it hits the ground.

Neon: getting a little rusty mortal, what's wrong? Lost your edge?
Mortal: curse you neon!!

Mortal charges at me with his sword aimed for my heart, I sweep my tail tripping him and kicked him in the stomach and punched him launching to a tree. He tries to breath fire at me so I cover myself with my wings blocking the flames. I fly upward into the sky, igniting my sword in green fire and dive bomb straight to mortal as he has nowhere to run. Excited that I finally get my revenge a unicorn jumps from the tree's with a black katana blocking my attack, she looked at me in the eye and used fire magic pushing my away sending me flying off in the air. I regain control in the air, seeing dragonfire being taken away I charged towards the unicorn carrying dragonfire but before I made it she teleported out of battle. I was shocked at the sight that she's teleported and couldn't follow any tracks, I can't even track his scent any where. I checked on the others to see if they were ok, thankfully they were but scope's eyes were... Emotionless, as if he feels nothing, not a single thing. I asked if he was alright but no response, this worried me because the last time I saw another pony with those eyes, they went absolutely insane..........