Chapter 8, bandit massacre

I walked out into the desert once more to search for the bandits that threatened Quickscope, I put on my black cloak on to hide my identity incase it's someone that knows me. I followed the coordinates that scope gave me and found the bandits. The leader was heavily guarded while there were 2 patrol guards around the perimeter, i wanted to go in and slash everyone but seeing there is too many I resisted doing what I love to do and go stealthy. I strapped one of my daggers to each of my arm and picked off each patrol guard one by one. When I got to the bandit leader I stood infront of him with my sword and dagger ready for battle.

Bandit leader: well well well, look what we got here boys. A wanna-be-badass
Neon: *silent*
Bandit leader: what's the matter? Cat got your tongue? At least let me hear your last words before you die.

Neon's dragon eye starts to glow bright green and grins widely at the bandit, the bandit slowly becomes hesitant when he saw the eye.

Bandit: yo- you are the scaled beast aren't you?!?!
Neon: *grins widely* took you long enough, I thought you guys forgot about me.
Bandit: g- get away!

Neon slowly steps closer and closer to the scared bandit as he panics to find his sword I put my dagger on his throat tempted to just slit his throat and be done with it but I hear canvas' voice calling out not to do it, I holstered my dagger and let the bandit off with one warning, "tell the others if you ever hurt another pony again, I'll come after you. Got it?", he nodded in fear and ran out of the tent screaming off in the distance. I walked out soon after and see scope off in the distance looking for his parents around the outpost but fortunately he did but they were massacred, missing their own heads and guts lay all over the floor around him, I left him to be alone for a bit for him to gather his thoughts. He comes out of the room 5 minutes later with a torch.

Scope: here, burn the room, I'll see you back at the hide out
Neon: ok I'll meet you there.

I burn the room to the ground as I sat there and watch it burn down seeing the bodies crackle like logs in a campfire. I walked back to the hideout to see if scope was alright but he was..... Dead on the inside.

Scope: I'll help you as I promise on one condition.
Neon: state your condition.
Scope: I put the bullet in dragonfire's head, deal?
Neon: I'll think about, now come on we need to get going