Chapter 4, alone

After 2 and a half days of waiting neon wakes up seeing his leg covered in bandages, he climbed out to see if anyone was here but the place was empty, not a single living soul was here and that made neon a little worried knowing he was wounded. He walked around to the entrance to find sharpspear's locket on the floor with a note saying "run", neon was puzzled by the note but ignored it and went to retrieve his sword and walked around the cave.

The cave had nothing but dead silence, the silence is what drives everyone even the strong and brilliant mad. Neon's sanity was slowly being eaten away by the dark and dead silence as he made his way out of the large network of the cave in search for his men. The cave grew colder with each minute passing in that place, two hours later neon finds a body of one of the dark ones

Neon: my men never do this, what cave is this?

The body was ripped open to the point the rib cage was broken in two, guts were spilled everywhere all around the floor and the cave walls. The corpse had a stench so foul that it nearly made me puke. After managing to walk past the dead corpse I lit a torch I found on the floor with my fire breath and wrapped my tail around it to see in the dark cave not knowing the dangers ahead. My instincts tell me to get out of the cave but the entrance is long gone thus forcing me to not only search for my men but also search for an exit, I hear animal noises 20 feet from me, I draw my sword ready to fight to the death as the sound grew louder and louder as it got closer to my position, when I waved my torch there I saw, a soldier from king sombra's army crying for help, wounded with a broken leg and unable to fight I, without mercy ended the creatures life by decapitating the head. Blood spewed everywhere as I stared down at the body slowly dissolving into the ground.

I ventured further into the cave after killing one of the "dark ones" I continued searching and after hours of wandering I found sharpspear, dead as he had his heart ripped out of his body with a pool of blood surrounding him, I grabbed his body and gave it a burial we dragons do to our friends and family, we encase his body in glass for who ever sees the body they'll know what has happened. Ending my search I quickly try to find the exit as I flew around the tunnels massive network, after 3 hours of searching I found the exit and gave my respects to my men I brought along.

Neon: their death shall not be in vein

I flew for about an hour and stopped by a nearby village, untouched by darkness..........