The final stand pt.2

The stand off lasted for only second for which felt like hours, when the clouds cleared letting a ray of sunlight hit his black katana blinding me for a split second and he dashes towards me with his katana at full speed, I barely dodge the blade as it cuts my left arm slightly but caused more pain than it seemed to appear, it felt like my arm was chopped clean off the joints and is numb. I ignore the pain as much as I could and manage to stab him on his right leg making him slow down.

Sombra: gahh! You're getting good I see?
Neon: things have changed sombra!
Mysterious voice: release me Neon.....

Neon froze in fear from that voice, that voice was his other self, the other self that he swore that he'll won't ever let out again, the other self that has no mercy and no remorse and will kill everypony alive. Sombra took advantage and stabbed me in the stomach making me spit out blood out of my nose and mouth leaving my body in a state of shock and pain.

Sombra: giving up already? I thought you were better than this Kirin, your mother would've been very disappointed

Neon grabbed sombra's arm and pulled out his katana slowly, sombra was puzzled and then Neon looked at sombra dead in the eye, Neon's eyes were engulfed in darkness smiling at him inducing fear into the corrupted hesitating to attack Neon, Sombra ordered every corrupted to attack and kill Neon, the corrupted charged all at once but Neon stood still with that smile crying blood tears from his eyes. The ground burned all around him as he flew upwards into the air and shot a giant fireball to the ground burning everyone in a green flame, sombra began getting scared of Neon, of his power, of his insanity. Sombra casted a barrage of dark arrow bolts at Neon as he dive bombs straight at sombra at max speed, after shooting the bolts sombra uses the ground to create a dome around himself to evade the explosion from the bolts, a loud boom was faintly heard through sombra's earth shield, thinking Neon died he brings down his shield only to find out Neon is still in the air with purple energy bolts pulsating around him, Sombra noticed that Neon's wings were gone but instead are merged into his forearms like a wyvern, his claws grew longer and his Neon green color turned into cold black fire.

Sombra: how did you survive?!? No pony can survive that attack let alone unscratched!
Neon: if there's one thing you should know about me; *teleports next to sombra* is that death is my friend. Mehahahahaha......

Sombra dashed away and readied his katana ready for close combat as Neon walked towards him slowly, his scythe dragged on the ground about to throw it straight at him. Neon throws the scythe from thirty feet away and dashes with the scythe as sombra dodges it by an inch, Neon quickly grabs the scythe and hits the ground causing it to break and send them flying into the air for brief moment, sombra used his magic casting more dark arrows at Neon. Neon blocks them with his wings and shrouded himself in the smoke, Sombra uses wind spells to erase the smoke but it revealed nothing, Sombra looks around and sees a large shadow above him, he looks up and sees Neon dive bombing once more to Sombra engulfing himself in his own fire at full speed down. Sombra foolishly decided to take it head on and launched himself towards Neon and......BOOM! A large explosion can be seen at all directions for miles out in equestria making everypony stop and stare at the bright green light in the distance. The battlefield was in rubble with corrupted bodies everywhere dead on the floor, sombra and Neon climb out of the rubble weak and losing blood fast. One strike will end the fight for the fate of equestria....

Neon threw his scythe one last time at Sombra and Sombra threw his katana, both blades pierced both of them in their hearts. Sombra took one last look at Neon and fell dead infront of him....

Neon: hehe, we did good ehh?
Other self: yeah we did, it was nice while it lasted.

Both looked at the sun lit sky one last time for what felt like hours were seconds before sundrop came back to see Neon one last time.

Sundrop: Neon! Neon!
Neon: hey sundrop, hehe we did it. Equestria is saved at last.
Sundrop: you idiot! Why'd you fight him alone?!?
Neon: I could've let you, b- but I could've lost you.
Sundrop: don't worry i'm gonna get help! Just hang on

Before sundrop left Neon grabbed her arm and shook his head no, he wanted to spend his last moments with sundrop looking at the sky. She sat down and layed his head on her lap happy and sad. Neon bled to death smiling before sundrop realized it, she shook Neon thinking he was asleep but he didn't. Sundrop cried onto his arms with everypony they knew stood around grieving at the loss, everyone dug a hole and gave him a proper buried at canterlot cemetery and Sundrop placed a grave stone that she personally made. It was made of emeralds with an engraving that reads "Here lies the on who shares all of his strength with he who holds dear".

The end........