Three small Words

Slenderman

You were sitting on the couch and Slender was sitting in his chair. He never let ANYONE sit in his chair. He was reading a book. He had his snazzy glasses on. You were flipping through the tv channels. You heard Slender mumble something. "What?" He spoke a little louder but you still did not understand what he was saying. "Speak louder." He takes a deep breath, "I love you." You blush and smile, "I love you too." You both blush a light pink. He gets out if his chair, ruffles your hair and walks into the kitchen. You run and hop in his chair. You do your evil laugh that Slendy loves. Slender walks back into the living room and chuckles, "You know I love that laugh ___. But get out if my chair." You smile then hop back over to the couch and continue to flip through the channels.

BEN DROWNED

You and Dark Link were playing video games while BEN watched. 9 time out of 10 you ended up beating Dark. BENs smile kept growing larger and larger every time you beat Dark. When Dark got mad and left, BEN sat down next to you and mumbled something into your neck. You ruffled his hair, "Use your words BEN." He takes a deep breath and moves away from your neck, "I love you." You blush and you kiss his cheek, "I love you too BEN." He smiles and grabs Darks controller he was using. You ended up beating BEN, "I said I love you now let me win." You shook your head and won again.

Jeff The Killer

You and Jeff where sitting on a black couch in Jeff's room. Jeff was sitting upright while you laid down with your head on his lap. He was a lot quieter than usual. You didn't really mind. He grabbed the remote and turned on the large tv. He tapped your shoulder and you sat up. You looked at him confused and he patted his lap. You smiled and lap on his lap and looked at him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you tight, and put his head on your shoulder. You smile and he whispered in your ear, "I love you." You smile and kiss his cheek, "I love you too."

Eyeless Jack

You and E.J where walking hand in hand through the mall. You guys where looking for a new hoodie for E.J because he was being stupid and walked into a thorn bush and ripped it. You guys walked into a store, bought a hoodie, and walked out of the store. He was a very easy shopper. You guys headed towards his car when you heard him say something. You look towards him and you tilt your head. He rubs the back of his neck, "I said I love you." You blush then hug him, "I love you more." He chuckles then you both have a little argument of who loves who more.

Laughing Jack

You where sitting on the couch waiting for L.J to come back from a killing spree. You sighed and kept changing your position on the couch. When he came home you where upside down. He smiled and you sat upright, "So how was your killing spree?" He chuckles, "Yeah "Killing Spree"". He put air quotes around killing spree. You tilted your head in confusion. He laughed then sits next to you. You still look at him in confusion. He kisses your cheek, "Christmas shopping." You nod and smiles. He holds your hand, "Love you." You smile, "Love you too."

Masky

Masks comes home with a box of cheesecake. You chuckles and smile as this is the 4th time this week. He hands you the box then kisses your cheek. He sits down next to you on the bed. You open the box and smile at what's inside. Its a cheesecake with icing in the words, "I Love You." You smile and ruffle his hair, "I love you to Masky." He smiles and kisses your forehead. He runs down stairs and grabs forks and knives, "Lets dig in." You chuckle and feed each other cheesecake.

Hoodie

You where sitting on he couch resting your head on Hoodies shoulder. He runs his fingers through your hair. You smile and fidget with the fabric at the end of his shirt sleeve. He smiles and kisses your forehead. You frown as he gets up. He hands you a note and you unfold it and inside it says, "I love you __." You smile and hug him, "I love you too Hoodie." He picks you up bridal style and sits down and puts you on his lap. You smile and rest your head on his shoulder and he turns on the tv.

Lost Silver [short but sweet]

You where sitting on a tree branch looking at the CP Mansion. You looked at the fogged up window in the bathroom and you know Silver is in there. You chuckle and you see words getting written on the foggy window. He wrote them backwards for him so you could see them right. It's said, "I Love You <3" You smile and blush a light pink.

Glitchy Red [short and sweet]

You where playing Pokemon with Silver and Red popped up on the screen and waved. You chuckled and waved back. A speech bubble pops up that says, "I love you so much." You smile, "I love you too." Res blushes then disappears and Silver ruffles your hair and you both go back to playing the game.

Dark Link

You where standing on the stairs looking a Dark who was in his underwear singing in to a brush doing stupid dance moves. You try to hold in your laughter. He barked in another stupid dance move and sings at the top of his lungs, "AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ___!!" You blush a light pink then sing back, "AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU DARK!!" He turns around and blushes a deep red. You walk up to him and kiss his cheek. He ruffles your hair, "This never happened." You laugh and hold up your phone, "Yeah I so did not take a video." He glares at you and chases you around the house trying to get your phone to erase it.

Ticci Toby

You walk towards the CP mansion and you see Toby carving something into a tree. You tiptoe over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He jumps a little and hides the carving. You chuckle at kiss his cheek. "What you doing?" He smiles, "Carving something I will show you when it's done." You nod and walk inside. Toby comes in about a hour later while you and BEN are playing video games. Toby takes your hand and leads you outside and he tells you to close your eyes. So you do and when he leads you to the tree he talks you to open your eyes. What you see is a 3-D carving of your first letter of your first name and the first letter of your last name and under it it had a plus and under that had T.T for Ticci Toby in a heart. And next to it has the words, "I love you." You smile and blush a light pink. You hug him tight and he does the same for you.

Homicidal Liu

You where laying on the couch watching South Park. [thats my fav show and if you don't like it then change it to something different.] You where laughing your butt off watching it. Liu chuckles and sits on the little bit of couch you have not taken over. You chuckle and mute the tv, "What's up Louie." He blushes, he loves when you call him that, "Nothing just being bored." You smile, "Same." Liu smiles and rubs your feet. He knows you are ticklish on your feet but he does it anyway. You start to bust out laughing and he smiles, "I love you laugh, I love you." He puts his hands over his mouth and his eyes filled with shock, "Did I just say that out loud?" You nod, "I love you too." He smiles and kisses your forehead. You turn the volume back on and you both finish watching South Park.

[sorry guys that some are really short and I have not updated this in a long time. It's because I have been having really bad writers block but hopefully it goes away soon. Love you all. Stay classy bros.]