The fight

(Sorry this chapter is gonna be sad cause you guys fight {or he cheats} and stuff goes down. Sorry!!)

Slenderman

You were sitting on the couch watching tv when Slender came through the door. He walked right past you and didn't even look or say 'hi' to you. You tilted your head and felt that Slender was being kinda distant lately. You tried to talk to him but he just groaned and read his book. You thought that he was just tired and didn't wanna talk right now. So you went to your room and took a nap. You woke up about 24 minutes later and went downstairs to check on Slender. As you walk downstairs you see Slender and a slut kissing, well making out on the couch. You hold back tears and walk up stairs to pack your bag. After it was all packed you slammed your door and walked downstairs. You didn't even look at Slender you just walked out. You could tell he saw you cause you heard him say, "Oh shit." After you slam the door you walk to your car and throw your bag in the car then hop in. You see Slender rush out of the house but it was too late. You were already out the drive way and heading to your best friends house.

BEN

You and BEN were at a game stop getting a new video game that just came out. After BEN got the game she headed to the register. You were looking for a new controller cause when you got mad you kinda smashed it. You could hear giggling coming for the register but you didn't think anything of it. After awhile you look over and see BEN placing his hands on the girls hips and moves them up and down, smirking. You just stair and then she leans in to kiss him and he leans in too. After awhile of them making out the girl jumped in BENs arms and walked into a closet. After a little you could hear moaning noises and the girl screaming BENs name. You couldn't take it and your headed back to your car. You realized it was BENs car and he had the keys. You groaned at started to walk back to your house while crying. Your house was about 2 hours walk from the wall. After about 20 minutes of you walked BENs car pulled up to you and rolled down the window, "Y/N IM SO SORRY PLEASE TAKE ME BACK OR AT LEAST LET ME DRIVE YOU HOME!!" You shook your head, "I don't deal with cheaters." He nods, "How are you gonna get to our house?" You chuckle, "Im not going to our house, cause we're through. Im going to my best friends house." He looks at you with tears in his eyes but you just keep walking.

Jeff the killer

Jeff was never the cheater type but he had a really bad temper. Most of the time you would only have small tiny arguments that would only last 2 seconds. Today was not that day. You thought it would be nice to clean his sweatshirts because they were getting pretty nasty. When he came home he saw you hanging up his new clean sweatshirts. You looked at him and saw he was about to blow with anger. He started to yell, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CLEAN MY SWEATSHIRTS?! I DONT NEED SOME BITCH CLEANING MY THINGS!" You cringed, you where never good with people yelling at you. You tired to hold back tears but then the insults started, "I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I LIKED YOU! YOU A BITCH THAT UGLY AND FAT!! I CANT BELIEVE I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU! HA!" You couldn't hold it back anymore. You where never 100% okay with your body. He saw you cry but didn't care, "STOP CRYING!!" Then you felt it, he slapped you. You grabbed your check and started to cry even more. You walked to you bed room and started to back your stuff, still crying. You walked back downstairs with your stuff and he realized what he just did. He gasped and was going to put his hand on your shoulder but pulled it back, scared he was gonna hurt you again. "Y/N im so sorry, please don't leave." You shook your head still crying and got in your car, driving to your old house.

Eyeless Jack

You woke up one morning to see that E.J was not next to you. You thought he just woke up early and went down stairs. So you got up and heading to the living room. When you got down stairs there was no sight of E.J anywhere. You saw a note that said, "Hey Y/N you might be wondering where I went. Don't worry I just went to see a friend that just came into town. I'll be home later, love ya! -E.J" You smiles at the note and watched tv trying to pass time. After awhile you checked the time and it was almost midnight, and who knows when he went out. You sighed and texted your best friend, once again trying to pass the time. After about another hour you heard a car pull into the drive way. You smiled knowing it would be E.J, and it was. But not the way you expected. He was drunk. Like really drunk. And he smelled like perfume and had lipstick stains on his shirt. He walked over to you smiling and stumbling around, "Hey babe." His breath smelled like beer and whisky. You cringe and start to walk away and he sees this, "Why are walking away from me?! GET BACK HERE!!" He grabs your wrist and (try's) to throw you on the couch but because he's drunk he misses and ends up throwing you into the wall, with a loud crash may I add. You whimpered in pain. And E.J start to head to you again, not help you up but to make things worst, when your best friend came through the door, "E.J STOP CANT YOU SEE YOU HURT Y/N?!" He looks at her then at you but nothing changes. Your best friend rushes in and pushes E.J off of you and grabs you and runs to their car to take care of you. E.J just stands there and after awhile knows what he just did and lost.