How you meet

Slenderman

You were walking in the woods trying to forget about you hell of a life. You herd a twig snap behind you, but you did not care. You just wanted to get way from everything. You felt arms snake around your waste. You looked behind you, and saw Slenderman behind you. If he had lips he would be smiling. You smiled back at him then sighed. He hugged you tight then let you go. You ran back to your house and slept.

BEN Drowned

You were playing your fav video game when your TV started to glitch. You saw a boy come through the TV. He had blond hair that covered some of his red eyes. He was wearing all green and a green link hat. He sat down next to you on your couch like he owned the place. You just starred at him with wide eyes. "Oh hello ___ what's up?" He looked at you then back to the TV. "Oh by the way my names BEN Drowned but just call me BEN." He looked at you and smiled. You gave a confused smile back at him. He jumped off the couch and went back into the TV leaving you dumbfounded.

Jeff The Killer

You woke up with you hands tide with rope around a metal chair that you were sitting in. You were in a dark room with only one light. You saw a person walk towards you. You could see his carved smile and non blinking eyes. You knew who it was, Jeff the killer. He walked up to you and put a knife to your neck. He was not to smart because he did not tie your legs down. You lifted your leg and kicked him in the balls with all of your might. He dropped the knife and fell to the floor in a ball. "A...a girl that...OW....that fights back....owww....nice...i won't kill you." He said in between gasps of air. You sat in the chair laughing. He finally got up and said "I'll see you soon ___." And walked out. You screamed "JEFF UNTIE ME!!" He ran back in laughing and untied you then ran back out. "HOW THE HELL DO I GET HOME?!" You screamed once again. He ran back in smiling and shaking his head and told you how to get home. He was gonna run out but stayed in case you needed anything else. You nodded your head as to say 'You can go' he ran out laughing and you walked home.

Eyeless Jack

You woke up with a pain where your kidneys are. You looked up and saw Eyeless Jack holding your kidneys. You looked at him and he looked at you. You looked at each other for a couple of minutes. He sighed "Fine" he put your kidneys back in place and stitched you back up. He was half way out your window when he said "I'll see you later ___." You looked around your room and whispered to your self, "What the fuck just happened?"

Laughing Jack

You were sleeping and had a dream that you were in a carnival being chased by a clown in all black and white. You shot up from your bed and looked around your room. You saw nothing so you put your head back down and closed your eyes. as soon as you closed your eyes you heard laughing. You shot your head up and you looked around. You saw the clown that was in your dream over your bed. He looked down at you and laughed. You looked up at him and screamed. He covered your mouth with his hand. You bit it and he just looked at you unfazed. He let go over your mouth and jumped out your window. You watched as he screamed as he ran away into the distance.

Masky

You were making cheesecake for your friends birthday. You put it in the oven and set your timer. You walked to your couch and turned on your tv. You heard a loud crash from your kitchen. You ran in and saw a masked figure eating your cheesecake!! (A.N. THAT MONSTER!!) You looked at him with your mouth open and you were about to scream. He looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "Good cheesecake ___. I'll be back for more." Then he ran out. You looked at the half eaten cheesecake. You sat down on the floor and eat the rest. You thought to your self 'This is good' You looked at your clock and freaked out. It was almost time for your friends birthday party. You quickly made another one and got ready.

Hoodie

You were sitting on a bench in the edge of the woods. You felt like someone was watching you so you turned around every 5 seconds to see if anyone/thing was there. The 60th time you looked around you saw something out of the corner of your eye. From what you could see it was a hooded figure which the hoodie was orange. You thought it looked like Hoodie from Marble Hornets (A.N you better know what that is) you called out "HOODIE!!" he stood still and looked at you. He walked up to you and said "Why hello ___" You looked at him in shock. "H-how do you know my name?" He chuckled "This is not the first time we have meet and it won't be our last" After he said that you bolted for your house.

Lost Sliver

You were sitting on your bed watching tv. You looked out your window for some random reason. Out side you saw a boy that was floating in midair. He has no legs and not arms, his skin was sliver and was crying tears. Being you. You rushed out side to see if he was ok or needed help. As soon as you came up to him he hid behind a tree. "Its ok I'm not gonna hurt you. I was just wondering if you were ok?" You looked at him with eyes filled with worry. He stuttered when he talked but you thought it was cute. "I-I'm f-fine _-___. My n-name is Lost S-Silver." You raised your hand for him to shake it but then you remembered he had not limbs. You put your hand down and looked down at your feet. He put his "hand" on your shoulder. Even though you could not see his hand you could still feel it there. You looked into his eyes with a confused look on your face. He looked into your eyes and said "D-don't question i-it." Then he floated away.

Glitch Red

You were playing Pokemon red and you named your character Red. Red asked you a question that you never saw him ask before. "I'm I a joke to you? Yes or No?" You quickly pressed no. Red popped out of the small screen and kissed you on the cheek. He disappeared before you could do anything. The next speech bubble was "You beautiful ___." Then your game completely shut off. You heard a thud behind you. You turned around to see Red on the floor. You walked over to him and picked him up. You gave him a quick hug before he left.

Dr.Smiley

You were walking home from where every and it started to poor. "Great just fucking great!!" You said looking at the I rain coming down onto you. You sighed and pulled up your hoodie. You saw a car slow down next to you. "Great now I'm gonna get raped." You thought to yourself. The person in the car rolled down the window. He was dressed in a lad coat, had black hair, and had a surgical mask with a smile on it. "What is a beautiful girl like you alone? And it is pouring out. Please let me give you a ride." You remembered what your parents had said 'Don't get into a car with strangers'. Sure you said not thinking about it. You got into the passenger side seat of the car. He looked at you and smiled. "My names Smiley. Dr.Smiley." He said driving to your house. You were about to tell him where you lived but he pulled up right to your door. "Here you go ___." You got out of the car and ran into your house terrified.

Dark Link

You were play Legend of Zelda when you were try to beat Dark Link. Every time you got close to killing him he always did some special move that killing you no matter how much health you had. About after the 84th time he killed you, you had enough. You paused the game and were about to shut off your tv when your lights flickered on and off. You saw a flash of light and Dark Link (I'm just gonna call him Dark) was sitting next to you. You looked at him then at the tv. His player was no longer in there. You looked back at him in shock. He in paused the game and said "Don't stop playing! If you do I can't see your beautiful face anymore." You sighed "Yeah but you keep killing me and it's frustrating." "But if I keep killing you and you keep playing I can still see you." You blushed a little. He put his hand through his hair and popped back into the game. "Goodnight ___" Was the last thing your heard from him before you went to bed.

Ticci Toby

You were walking through the woods with your trusty ax with you. You carry that thing every where. It was given to you as a kid. (don't ask) You were spinning the end of the ax on your finger. You heard russling in the bushes. You turned around and was gonna chop someone's/things head off. A boy in his teens came out. He had brown hair, had on gloves, a mouth gard on, had goggles, and was carrying two axis. He looked at your ax and you looked at his. "Nice ax" you said at the same time. You looked into his eyes behind the orange goggles. He looked into your eyes behind his goggles. He pulled you into a tight hug then ran off. He looked at you still running and screamed "OH MY NAME IS TOBY!!" You looked at him and screamed "MY NAMES ___!!" The he ran off into the woods.

Hello guys. I know this might suck and I'm sorry about that. I hopped you liked it. Sorry some story's were longer then others I could not think of some but I will make it up to you. Bye guys •^•