03. Eternity

boketto;
(n.) The act of gazing vacantly in to the distance without a thought.

He stared..... and kept on staring at her while her eyes struck at the sky above her. Hours went by but not an inch of their bodies decided to move.

Last hours of the night were passing by, however there was still time for the sun to rise again. Moon seemed to be at it's fullest form where as her eyes glistened brighter than the stars.

He never went to her just cause he feared rejection.Today, after talking to her he thought he finally made a move but his fears were coming to him in it's worst form. Whereas on the other hand, she felt worse..... First time in a long while someone ever tried to help her and all she did was yell at him and send him away. She couldn't help it. She didn't want any trouble but never knew one day she will become this heartless.

Eternity?..... Yeah its the name of forever. But why is the sky so clear. All ears hear is silence, like all the creatures have went quite and left your side. Stare at sky but it don't say a word. Everything's upset and colorless and this time seem to never pass by just the word itself "Eternity".

Her each tear that left her eye tested his patience. How badly he wanted to run and hug her and take her to the other side of the stars. Bring her the Autumn that her heart needs. Away from all the pain and heart breaks.where there will be no one, just the two of them, the moon, the stars and the warm hovering.

"I lay awake, until the mornings
Secrets on my mind keep me up at night
In the day, I can't show you
Secrets on my mind keep me up at night"

He could see galaxies just by looking in her eyes. An utterly desire to make her, his each time they would encounter each other. Seeing her hurt he would only blame himself for not being there. He could do nothing but to hear his heart calling her name several times in a breath. All he could do was to see her torn from though this broken window that was a gift in disguise

"if love be madness,
May I never find sanity again....."

*****

Another night went by with them not having a bit of sleep and there she was walking past the students all scared not wanting to encounter one certain person. But everyone seemed to be whispering as she made her way to her destination unknown of the reason behind it.

The fact that they Saw Lisa running out of a room where Jungkook went in and also that how they saw her crying for the first time ever. That was a surprise to all of them. She didn't even come to school today and everyone was wondering what actually happened in that room. Everyone knew how much of a bitch Lisa is but no one knew this side of her.

Jungkook : " well I hope my pain relief pad didn't go waste"

Her feet stopped hearing a familiar voice coming from a man leaning against lockers. Headphones wrapped around his neck where as he was dressed in a black hood.

She took out the pad from her bag and very politely returned it to him which he accepted

Jungkook : " I am taking it back cause you won't need it anymore."

Her toes curled hearing that where as her heart skipped a beat and she wondered what was the reason for her body to react that way. Looking down she quietly walked away making her way to her class.

Entering in class like usual she went to her spot and took off her jacket tying her hair in a ponytail. She kept a mask on, her eyes focused on herself through mirror but she could feel stares on her.......... Not a new thing right.

Soon enough the class filled with students and teacher entered as the students greeted her in a nice manner but internally they never had any respect for teachers. They would throw garbage on them but turn around like they are the most obedient students a teacher can ever have.

Teacher : "The administration has decided to bring a new task for the students to test their dancing abilities. The students will be partnered up as a couple and t--"

Students : " woooo~"
Suddenly loud chattering started between the students that went high up to the ceiling. Without hearing the whole task there have been already planning started taking place. Plans of who will become whose partner.

Teacher: " Silence!"

Teacher :" Just because the administration don't believe your stupid parenting up. The partners are already decided and if anyone have any objection he might leave right now."

........

Teacher : " Good, the topic of the dance is going to be" Fatal Attraction". You have 3 days to prepare the test and the results will be according to how nicely one brings the emotions in their dance according to the topic.......any questions? "

Jennie :" C'mon why can't we choose our partners. That's so unfair "

Teacher :" I thought I cleared it you might leave the class if you had any problem. "

She sighed out of frustration and the partners were declared one by one. The more it took time for yn's name to be taken, the more of a mess she became. Of all things, she hated interacting with someone and now she will have to do it. She will be used as a Bully and she can't miss her test.

Her name was partnered up with the black hooded guy "Jeon Jungkook". Of all the students she feared the most. She could already feel everyone's hatred eyes towards her and she couldn't help but to feel too small in front of them.

Jungkook : " Stop giving a shit"
A whisper reached her ears soothing her inner soul as she shifted her gaze up to meet those beautiful brown eyes. Her insecurities came to a stop as she felt herself drowning in those eyes that kept a whole ocean of emotions that was only towards her. She have noticed before too how his eyes softens up each time he looks at her and she wonder what actually he is up to.

_______________________________________________________

Leave a vote and comment. Author works hard.