15. Disaster

He rushed back to yn. He felt the urge, the desperate need to have yn back in his arms. He wanted to hide her in his arms and run away where no one will disturb them anymore. He was not going to leave her at any cost. Whole world did wrong to her and he can't be one of them.

Fuck he loves her so much. He stayed away from her for three months just to find courage to be friends with her,just to be near her. Just because he feared rejection and now that he finally Had her and now he won't leave her at any cost.

Taking deep breathes telling himself it will be alright. He will just have to talk to his mother to agree his father. He really had no idea about his father rejecting it in one go but he will have to work on it and make them accept it.

Pulling in front of the school his eyes widened seeing  the police cars in front of the school and the school was getting..... Sealed?

First thing to cross his mind was Yn. How is she, where is she, is she alright. Now he was cursing at himself for letting her go alone. He rushed out of his car forgetting to even close the door but he couldn't cared less about it.

There his feet came to halt when he saw two men carrying a dead body covered in white sheets except the face and that happened to be........ Lisa.

He felt such a heavy feeling on his heart. That's true he hate her but they once were good friends and he never ever imagined this day.But what was she doing here .Didn't she go missing.Everyone was finding her and today that she finally decided to show up that's how she ended.

but no wonder how shocking it was to him he couldn't waste a moment to find his yn.

Turning around to rush back in to school to find her, he felt like the ground just slipped under his feet and the whole sky crashed on him. 

That was yn..... He can't misunderstood his yn. Yess that was definitely his yn cuffed up being dragged to police car by two police officers.

Jungkook : "wait.... W-wait! Where are you taking her!"

Police officer : " Move kid! Make way"

Jungkook : " No! NO YOU CAN'T TAKE HER!.... YN! YN FUCKING SAY SOMETHING!! I SAID WAIT!"

Trying to push away the kid not trying to hurt him they kept on keeping him away from yn walking towards the police cars and he was losing it.No he can't let them take her away from him.He needed to protect her.Why were they taking her.His yn was innocent.

Getting pushed out of the way they eventually threw her in and closed the door with him slamming his fists on the car window trying to stop them but looked like it was of no use. He could feel pain.... Pain that was killing him inside. She didn't once moved her gaze from ground to look at him. She looked like a dead person still breathing.

No NO! NO!! the fuck was going on. He was losing himself. Just take her and run away from there but before he could process anything the car took off and he was pulled by someone to turn and look at her.

Jennie : " That fucking Girlfriend of Yours Killed Lisa ! In Front of Whole School how are you gonna pay for it!?!?"
He felt the ground crumbling underneath his feet and his heart sinking faster than the titanic. His yn.... She is pure and fragile. She can't even speak up for herself and let alone a murder. That was bullshit. A complete bullshit he was never going to believe.

Crying and screaming her lungs out she pushed him harshly that his back hit the corner of reeling badly making his back bleed but he could care less. The pain inside him was too much to handle and he didn't want to believe any of this. It felt like a dream.... A night mare he wanted to wake up from.

Jungkook : " You are lying!!"

Jennie : " Lying!? I am lying!? Ask the whole school. She killed her. You saw her dead body. Wasn't it enough of a proof!? Now what show your manliness. Throw her around? No? That's it? Can you bring her back!? Can your fucking girlfriend bring her back!?"

She fell on her knees crying out. Lisa was her only best friend she grew up with since childhood and seeing her die right in front of her was killing her apart. They did every good and bad thing together.

He felt the world spinning around him. The blood was staining the back of his shirt. It was a kind of nightmare that would haunt you down the rest of your whole life, every breath, every blink of an eye you will witness it before your eyes and fear it till you hug your knees and find your self crying on floor.

_____________________________
We're running in the moonlight
We're dancing in the open waves