21.Tomorrow Tonight

“SHE WILL RISE 
With A Spine Of Steel
And A Roar Like Thunder
She Will Rise”

After Three weeks;

Jungkook and YN had different classes. They both parted ways at the end of the hallway with a kiss and YN went to her side. She had a free class. Now she was much more confident. Jungkook saw how she learnt to protect herself from others and that was also one of the things that students who used to bully her backed up themselves knowing she is not the same anymore with whom they could play around.

She went to rooftop like always to have fresh air and a moment of peace to herself. But the difference was today she was not going there to hide from the world.

Narrowing her eyes she saw a figure already there. Before this she never saw anyone on rooftop except her or Jungkook. Walking closed to the figure she realized it was Jennie who seemed to be so upset. She never saw her like this before.

YN : " You alright?"

Jennie : "Leave me alone. "
YN looked around then put her bag down and sat beside Jennie but still at a slight distance.

YN : " well sorry. I came to have fresh air."

Jennie : " Can you just fucking leave me! I am no mood to handle you!!"
Blinking eyes she looked at the one beside her. Gah why was she so angry.

YN : " btw Sharing is caring. Care to share?"
Raising her head, Jennie instantly looked at her with what the fuck expressions. This girl have gone insane. She knew it. Was she really asking her what happened to the one who always gave her pain.

Jennie : " yeah so you can make fun of me. "

YN : "I won't ever do what might give someone pain"
Said the black headed girl looking at the sky that was hovering over both of them. Jennie looked at her with unbelievable eyes. This was pure insanity. If someone would give her pain she wouldn't even look at that person for the rest of her whole life.

Jennie : "You killed my soul mate. What else do you expect and now look at you trying to act good. I won't fall for that so you better leave."

YN : " Me and Jungkook are going to a party tonight, care to join?"
The red head girl seemed to be quite rude. She was constantly trying to send the girl away but she stood there not ready to leave. What did she want.

YN :" you know Taehyung. It's at his home. Will wait though."
Saying that she got up swinging the bag over her shoulder ready to leave. She didn't kill Lisa but you can not ignore the fact that a person died and her family and friends must be mouring over it. She didn't want to leave a person in pain just like the world left her.

Jungkook....... He held her hand when the world didn't and look where she stand today-One of the happiest persons in world. If holding a hand can save a life then she was ready to hold every hand possible.

Jennie : " Who believe you planned something against me too."

YN : " you have a boyfriend. I didn't know you are planning to come alone."
Saying that with a smile she left leaving the red headed girl in a deep trance.

Going downstairs making sure no one was around, she heard the bell rang indicating the period was over  she smiled making her way to lockers where she will meet Jungkook.

He was done taking his class. Getting up grabbing his books he stopped when a guy stopped in front of him.

Kai : " Honestly you have the eyes of Eagle. Tsk. If only I knew she is a bomb from inside. Well I am sure you must have seen her other ways too."

He just chuckled.
Jungkook : " Exactly bro and now if you excuse me,the bomb must be waiting for me."
There was no use of explaining the world what you feel when they were not ready to actually listen or care about you.

Kai :" Ah ah well, the more innocent she is from outside I am sure she must be so good in bed. "

Jungkook :" of course dude. She can be wilder and more dirty than you ever imagined. Any one would lust her..... But in a completely different way. 'before undoing her clothes, you' ll fantasize unwrapping her mind '"

Winking at the guy who was left speechless he made his way out of the class, excited all over again to meet the love of his life. It was just 45 minutes but it always felt like a century without her. No matter what he will never get enough of the girl, the love, the feels he have in his heart.

*****

(Loote-Tomorrow Tonight)

They were drunk, drunk as heck dancing the night out. They didn't even realized what they were doing but all they knew that they were dancing and laughing out crazily.

The boys hooted when Jennie suddenly came in middle and did some of her moves and the guys started throwing popcorn around her like it was money and YN laughed. She was still sober. She was not used to drinks a lot nor she was planning to get drunk anyways. She only had half glass or may I say not even half.

They were happy, too happy. Jennie and her boyfriend also became good friends of them and it felt like they all made a really great group of friends.

Suddenly YN got on her tip toes and whispered in Jungkook 's ear something and winked going out of the door leaving the apartment while the others were too busy. He smirked and was ready to follow her when suddenly Taehyung wrapped an arm around his neck.

Tae : "Ah where do you thing you are going. Cmon pouuuuur me down a wholeeee glass"

Jungkook : " ah yeah sure"
He groaned internally and looked at door then quickly poured down a whole glass for him which he instantly grabbed and started drinking but still nowhere to leave him.

Kook tried to escape somehow but they were not ready to leave him.
Jungkook : " ah cmon let me use restroom or I am gonna dirty you all."

They all yelled out of their drunk states and move away from him and he laughed out going to his room which he always used whenever he would come at Taehyung's and instantly ran to the window through which he could clearly See YN's apartment.

There he saw her looking straight at him with the most beautiful smile. That's it...... A window, a broken window, a gift in disguise which started everything and brought them to a happy ending. He swore he is going to protect the girl till his last breathe.

He mouthed 'I Love You' getting a 'I love you too' in answer. The girl rested her head on the window and looked at the love of his life. She swore life must be so unfair to you but it never give you pain without a reason. At every end of winter there comes a spring which everyone longs to see and that spring is the most beautiful thing you would ever experience.