Moment of Reflection and Thanks

A special thanks to @downandnotout and @Doodling65 for reading this, and always commenting their thoughts. It so nice to know what you think of the book! So, a few pieces of info about this book are in order. (I'm actually starting to miss this book and know I'll come back to it, one day, and re-write it). 

Inspiration for the name Marisol came from Emily Osment's song - Marisol. 
Inspiration for the names Kendal and Veronica came from the HIT TV show - which I love - Veronica Mars. 
Inspiration for the idea came from a book called Before I Fall and from losing a childhood friend to a coma. 

E, I hope you got your own way to say goodbye. 

I wouldn't have finished this book if it wasn't for the last month, and that last little bit of drive. I feared I kept repeating myself in the book, and didn't want to. But I always plan my novels ahead, and although I started this book a couple of years ago, Luke didn't pop into my head until the day I wrote him and I love when little bits of the book come to life spontaneously. I needed to create him to finish this book and develop my characters. It may take you a long time to write a book, but by God it feels good when you do, seriously. Never leave a book you started, but wait as long as you want before you go back to it! 

The first few chapters were written a few years ago, and then the rest was written in one month for NanoWriMo, so please bare in mind that  this is only a first daft. There are a lot of errors and problems. Thank you, though, to anyone who has taken the time to read this!