Brielle&August

~Brielle~

I sat in the Vip section with my legs crossed nodding my head softly to August's song Make it home. I noticed on the side of the stage Mama Sheila wiping away her tears. I tapped Nicki who was sitting next listening carefully Aug sing his verse.

Nicki : "Wassup Bri?"

Me : "Should I go, backstage to comfort Mama Sheila?"

Nicki : "Yes why not thats your Mother-in-law."

Me : *smirks* "Kay, I'll be back. I guess."

Nicki : "Take your time, I'll hold it down up here." We both laughed. I picked up my glasses making my way through the crowd, once I made it backstage I heard August tell the Dj to turn the music off.

Aug : "Any muthafucka in here who just took my muthafucking hat, aye lemme down T." He yelled getting off of his security guard back. "Who got the hat on some G-shit. Dont play with me like that my nigga. I came out'chea to fuck with yall."

Crowd : *cussing, arguing, fighting, and running out*

I ran through the crowd trying to hold August back, but he was to mad for me to do anything. He was pacing through the whole crowd running over people.

Aug : "Aye back up baby." He yelled removing my hands from around him. "Aint nobody leaving out this bitch till I get my hat back, where its at? Straight up we gone cause a muthafucking riot in this bitch."

Me : "August calm the fuck down shit." I grabbed the mic outta his hand. "Now if you got the hat just return it to Travis there one stage." I said pointing to him. "Or if you got the balls to return it to August come on then."

??? : "Shut up!"

Me : "Aye AlsinaNation, I ain't August I will beat your ass!" I firmly said handing August my phone."

At that moment we saw the hat fly up on stage.

Travis : *picks up the hat* "Thanks."

Aug : "This show is over, now y'all free to go." He told the crowd; Before walking backstage.

Me : "Yo fans is crazy as hell shit."

Aug : *laughs* "I know just like me, now come on I'm ready to go."

Me : "You remember what you promised me before we got here?"

Aug : "Fuck yess babay lets gooo!" He semi-yelled grabbing running down the hallway. "Travis grab everything, I gotta go home."

Travis : "Y'all some nasty kids."

Me : "Says the one with the baby on the way."

Travis : *squints eyes* "Touché."

*At the hotel*

August and I kissed from the elevator to the door.

Me : *laughing* "You got the key?"

Aug : "Right here babe." He held up the key opening the door. I kicked my shoes and laid on the bed waiting for August to come get on top. When he went straight for my neck sucking and biting. We removed our clothes. He rubbed my kitty, and started added fingers making me hella wet/soaked. I precam a lil bit, then he slid his friend inside me so smooth I didn't even noticed till the headboard starting banging against wall. I arched my back a lil, but when he hit my spot I came up off of that bed. He came down for a passionate kiss, continuing what he was doing. I grinded on his friend making him groan. I got on top and rode him long and hard until we both came.

Me : *exhales* "You tired babe?"

Aug : "I don't get tired baby, you want a round 2 or nah?"

Me : "Fuck yes babe, lemme start this time."

Aug : "Oh bae think she bad huh? I'll let you start this once." He smiled rubbing thigh.

Me : *smirks* "You won't regret it baby, I promise." I assured him getting back on top of him.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
Hey @MrsMalik226 hope you enjoyed your imagine boo, and thanks for requesting you know you got the most imagines in this book lol!!!

-Sorry for typos!

-Vote and Comment!

~Dahlia xoxoxo ♡ ♡ ♡