Lydi & Diggy

~Lydi~

I couldn't believe its been almost 2 years of me being in the gang. The D.N.F.W of course. we don't shit from no muthafucka ...you pay my money we good...if you don't you dead Point. Blank. Period.

??? : Lydi? You coming or Nah?

Me : Uh? Oh ya Diggs c'mon.

Diggy was our gang leader. he was so fine. Sometimes I couldn't even look him in the eyes . he was just that powerful. Although I wake up to him every morning ...Ya were engaged. but right now its just straight business.

Dig : *Handing me the gun* Hold this..When I say "OTB" shoot a bullet up in the air. Then run across the street and hide in that dark alley till I come and get you.

Me : *shaken head* Bae, I can't do this I'm scared this..its my first time. Why do I have to start now its been 2years.

Dig : Awh, cmon bae...you supposed to be my shoota, my ride and die.

??? : Yea Lydi ! *chuckles*

Dig : Why the fuck are you are outta ya position...Get ya ass back over there now *points* Khalil go!

Khalil : Ight..Boss! *goes back*

Dig : Alright Lydi, cmon !

Me : Okay.

Dig : *gets behind a car* Ok...you ready?

Me : Ya.

Dig : Ok...*kisses me* you can do it. *runs to his position*

About 4 minutes later Diggy yelled "OTB" I shot the gun in the air and ran to my position. Next thing I know I heard multiple gun shots..it went on for about 8 mins. If you didn't know it was shoot out between N.D.S and the D.N.F.W when it was over Diggy ran over to get me.

Dig : Aye, bae you alright?

Me : *getting up* Yea I'm good I just wanna go home.

Dig : Ok..let's go.

We got in Diggy's Black Mercedes Benz, and lefted. When we got home...Hell yeah he turned me onnnnnn. So I got to it. *tracing his chest*

Me : Baby?!

Dig : Uh?

Me : I want you.

Dig : Oh bae want the D!

Me : *bites lip* Mhm!

I got on top of him. Cause he was taking to long. We started kissing roughly and I took his shirt off and licked his abs and started sucking on his neck. He started taking my clothes off. We did that until we were both naked. He flipped us over, and went straight down and got to business. He was licking mighty good until my legs started shaking and then I cummed on him. and he licked me clean. At first he thrusted in and out slow. I was playing with his curls. Until it was time for him to nut. He gradually went faster until he cummed.

Dig : *rolls off* Well Damn...

Me : *laughs* I tried to do the work...but you took over. I still luuuvvvv you tho!

Dig : Love you too!

Hey y'all .wyd ...That's good. Shouts to Lydi for another imagine requested she keep me going. I enjoy writing her imagines tho...So for her plz.

Vote

and Comment !

~Dahlia xoxoxo