He's Home!

~Lydi~

I laid my beautiful baby girl down and went to the shower I got in about 5 mins later, Daniela started crying and screaming at the top of her lungs. Then she stopped. She almost never stops crying by herself so I knew something was up.  I got out and put my under garments on and wrapped my towel around me I walked slowly to the room and I saw this tall figure standing dressed in all black holding my baby.

Me : "Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

He turned around and I started crying so hard.

Me : "DIGGY!!"

Dig : "Yea baby I'm home. Why you crying?"

Me : "Cause I missed you and I been frustrated and depressed taking care of this baby."

Dig : "Well I'm here now love don't cry ..I'm off of tour now I gotcha. he said wiping my tears."

Me : "Ok.."*hugging him*

Dig : "Well the baby is sleep."

Me : "Ok...Lay her down and come in the room."

Dig : "We gone..."

Me : "Yup just c'mon."

Dig : *lays the baby down*

I laid Diggy down on the bed and started and kissing him passionately and  his friend started getting hard I felt it poking my girl. he squeezed my ass. So I knew he wanted to take over. He flipped us over . He took off all my under garments and went down giving me pleasure. I moaned and pushed his head down further. I felt my legs getting weak. "Diggs I'm gonna cum." "Hold that shit." I couldn't hold it I busted out and he slapped my thigh so hard. "Owww."

"I said hold that shit." Then he rammed into hard. "Nigga that hurt!" I said sliding up a lil. "Why you running guh!" my legs started shaking and going weak again. I guess he was bout to cum too. He went faster and faster til we bout cummed.

Me : "Why you always gotta take over?"

Dig : *peck my lips* "Cause I'm Daddy."

I heard the baby start crying.

Me : *rolls over* "Your turn booboo!"

Haaayy y'all . Shouts to @MrsMalik226 (Lydi) for her 5th imagine of course there is more to come. Love ya girly.

~Dahlia xoxoxo