Requested by -Myia-

-Myia Pov-

My eyes slowly closed, as I laid my head on the desk softly. The pit of my stomach was cramping, my head was throbbing, my back was aching I started out my day throwing up. I only came to work because I'm passionate about what I do, and I hate to get behind.

Savannah - Heey Myia." My boss said bursting threw my office door.

Me - *groans* Hey."

Savannah - Girl you look sick, maybe you should take the rest of the day off." She suggested.

Me - You know how I am, I hate to get behind."

Savannah - Hush, and go home." She laughed.

Me - Okay, that may be the best decision."

I packed up everything, and drove home. I pulled into the driveway and noticed a red Porsche sitting next to Diggy's black Range Rover. I really didn't care to much, about anything because my body felt like shit. I just wanna get in the bed, and sleep my life away. The door was already unlocked, so I did start to get a little suspicious. I ran upstairs, and moaning and groaning was coming from our room.

Me - Oh fuck no." I mumbled bursting threw the door.

Diggy - Oh shit, what are doing here baby?" He said falling off the bed.

Desiree - Omg, Myia."

Me - I came home, because I feel like shit. Now I feel like watery diarrhea."

Desiree - I'm so s-

Me - You bitch, your suppose to be my cousin." I yelled as tears fell down my face.

Diggy - Baby, I'm sorry I was ju-

Me - Get the fuck out Desiree." I screamed. She gathered her clothes, and she lefted. I grabbed a suit case and begin to pack my things.

Diggy - Wait, were are you going?" He asked stepping infront of the door.

Me - I'm leaving, now get away from me."

Diggy - Nah, you stay here ya dig?" He said taking my suitcase and chunking it down the stairs.

Me - What the fuck Daniel?" I said.

Diggy - Your not going anywhere, you got life with me baby." He smiled.

Me - I hate your cockyness, stop it! You cheated on me and your laughing. What if I stab you would laugh then?"

Diggy - *straight face*

Me - How could you, I gave you everything! We're not even two years into our marriage, and I find your sleeping with my cousin? That some foul shit Daniel." I cried trying to run into the bathroom.

Diggy - *pulls you back* I'm sorry baby, forgive me. It'll never happen again I promise, I know I fumbled your heart, but I'll never love another girl." He said kissing me passionately.

He tossed me on the bed, slid my skirt and shirt off in one swift move. He climbed on top of me, and kissed from my neck all the way to my kitty. I quickly prepared myself for everything that was about to go down. Makeup is always the roughest, and best sex. I could tell he wanted to eat me alive, and I let him. His tongue game has always been A1, when I came he put on a condom and shoved his whole member inside me. I gripped onto sheets, as he thrusted slowly but hard into my tender area.

*
*
*
*
Diggy - What's my name?" He asked going faster.

Me - Daddy!" I screamed releasing all over him.

Diggy - Damn baby, I swear you be hella tight even though I open you up like V everynight."

Me - *moans* Papi por qué estás tan explícita."
(Papi, why are you so explicit.)

Diggy - Ion know what you said, but that was hella sexy."

He said pulling off his condom cumming all over the sheets.

Diggy - Babe could you roll me a blunt?"

Me - Fuck no, you doing your own shit! You don't get privileges when you cheat nigga. Gather, your stuff and head to the guess room. I'll see you in 3 months. No weed, games, sex, I'm not cooking for you, and you not going anywhere with yo boys."

Diggy - Damn, babe this one hell of a punishment."

Me - Be lucky, I didn't leave you."

Diggy - Thanks love."

I laughed closing the door.

______________________

Vote//Comment//Share!

Peace. Love. ABUNDANCE!

Insta : @trappinwiththajetsetters

#JetsettersUp ❤✌