Zaniya! *Tay&Diggy*

~Tay~

I was sitting thinking about Zaniya and Diggy at home alone. It was my first day back after 2 years of being with my baby at home. I was supposed to be designing Diggy's outfits for his upcoming music videos. Do it like you, 4 letter word, My Girl, and Thinkin 'bout you. I couldn't think straight for anything. I missed my babies. I had 3 hours before I could go home. I made the best of it though.

Mo : "Taytay?"

Me : "Uh? Oh Mo'nae what's up?" I said tapping my pencil.

Mo : "You look worried." She said sitting my coffee on my desk.

Me : "I am Mo'nae. I lefted Diggy and Zaniya at home today for the first time since she was born."

Mo : "Oh, gurl I think you betta go home. I'll finish your stuff."

Me : "Ion wanna get in trouble by Miss Geogie tho."

Mo : "Get outta'chea guh, I got this and you."

Me : "Okay, bye Mo see ya tomorrow."

Mo : "Kay hurry up get outta here before she come back!"

When I got home, I opened the door my house was a mess. Diapers, toys,  baby powder covered have of my floor, and a kool-aid stain stared at me from my floor. My kitchen was even worse dishes and cups everywhere. I was beyond pissed at Diggy. I walked out the kitchen when I heard the door closed. When they saw me Zaniya and Diggy looked at each other then back at me.

Zan : "Mama!" She yelled running to me.

I picked her up. My baby was stinky, sticky, and wet. Zaniya's hair was a complete mess, and she still had her pajamas on both of them.

Zan : "Mami I went to da park!"

Me : "Great baby! Diggy how you let my baby go out like this?"

Dig : "Bae, I tried that shit I couldn't do hair, or find clothes."

Me : "Thats okay, I'm quiting my job again for right now I see I can't trust you with my baby!" I said sitting by him changing Zaniya's diaper.

Dig : "Bae like I said I tried that shit it's hard. When she don't listen so I just took Zan to the park."

Me : "Boy thats when you get the belt and tan that ass!" I said looking at Zaniya.

Zan : "I scheepy mama!" She rubbing her eyes.

Me : "Okay baby go upstairs." I said putting her down watching her climb the stairs.

Dig : "I scheepy too!" He said getting up.

Me : "Good try bae, come back here!"

Dig : "Bae fr I scheepy come with me!"

Me : "All you tryna do is have sex!" I said crossing my legs.

Dig : "If you noticed that I was growing you would wanna help a nigga."

Me : "Fine, but when we done your cleaning shit up."

Dig : "I gotchu bae cause what we about to do gone benefit for both of us." He said grabbing my hand running upstairs.

*

*

*

~Moments Later~
*
*
*

Diggy and I jumped up out the bed once we heard a loud bump from downstairs. We got up and threw on clothes we got downstairs and my feet was covered underwater from the living room to the kitchen it was about 3 or 4 inches deep.

Dig : "Wtf it ain't even raining outside!" He said running threw the water to the kitchen.

Me : "You dingbat it's coming for the kitchen!" He ran in the kitchen, and got sprayed with water.

Dig : "Zaniya I outta whoulp y~(gco)." He said wiping his face.

Me : "What?" I yelled running in the kitchen. Zaniya was sitting on the counter with the water running playing in the sink. "No, what are you doin' baby." She was on top of the counter with the sink, and sprayer spraying water everywhere.

Zan : "I play wif da wata." She said spraying me with water.

Dig : "And you was wondering why I took her ass to the park."

Me : "I'm so sorry baby." I said rubbing his back.

Zan : "I tried to ask u to play wif da wata buf  dwady was on tof of u go up and down."

Me : *gasps* "Don't say that no, no."

Dig : "We should of locked the door."

Me : "Ya think?"

Zan : "Buf it not bad unc jac (Jacquees) say it ok."

Dig : "Aw hell, he must of told her that at the park."

Me : "Yup, I'm home for good now!"

Zan : "Drunk in luhv. We be all nite."

Me : "Lemme guess y'all went to the park Blue and Jay?"

Dig : "Yeap, Blue must of taught her that."

Me : "Ya think?"

*

*

*

*

*

*
Up next @rayrayprincetonroc (Denise)...

That Damn Zaniya!! Lmao

Shouts to @lilmisstaytay for requesting her imagine. Sorry for typos!!

Vote and Comment!

~DAHLIA XOXOXO ♡ ♡ ♡