(60) Ghost-17

So I recently got back into Star Wars, starting with the clone wars and holy fuck did I get obsessed fast. I love the show sooooo much and all the clones are my children.

So naturally, I had to make an oc.

I'm not sure what her name is, but she's part of a republic recon and stealth unit. She and her team were on a mission when Skywalker and the 501st blew up the ship to make sure a separatist General didn't escape (he didn't know about ghost 17). The ship was orbiting low atmosphere so her and four of her five teammates survived the initial crash, but they couldn't find a radio or some means of communication and they had very little food and supplies, so everyone except her and her best friend died slowly of hunger and wounds. Joy! Basically, after about three weeks, she manages to find and fix a radio to send a distress signal and the 104th Wolfpack and Plo Koon are dispatched to help them. When they get there, her friend is basically comatose (and so is she). They're both out in the medbay and soon after, they're transferred over to the resolute (skywalker's ship). She's kinda forced to help out Skywalker and the 501st, who give her a lot of flack because one of their men died when they bombed the ship she was on (she knows they were the ones who bombed the ship, but they don't know she was on it).

But yeah, the 501st kinda treats her like shit until one day they catch her leaving her bunk in the middle of the night and going to talk to (at) her friend, who is still comatose and was just told that she wasn't going to wake up. The 501st realized they fucked up majorly and go and spend the night digging through mission reports, and find out that she and her team were on the ship Skywalker went out of his way to blow up. In the morning, they go to apologize but she's not in her bunk, so they search the ship until they find her in a remote corner carving more lines into her breastplate and lighting them up.

Basically I'm thinking that her armour is a dark gray-blue (almost black) with reddish-purple designs painted on (on the thigh plates, those two triangles and dot, on the helmet, those three triangles)

Basically I'm thinking that her armour is a dark gray-blue (almost black) with reddish-purple designs painted on (on the thigh plates, those two triangles and dot, on the helmet, those three triangles). On her breastplate, y'see those lines? Each one stands for a member who's been killed. They're each a different colour in a gradient from left to right, orangish yellow to burgundy-purple (there are 13 total after the other five members die, as explained above), and she programmed them to light up on the individual member's birthday, all to light up on the day ghost-17 was founded, and 24 hours before a member's death, their strip lights up and slowly, from the bottom, the strip turns off until their death, when their section of a neat skull design lights up in the back. Basically the lines go over the shoulder and into the left side of a skull, kinda like they're dripping over, and with each member that dies, a little more is added to the skull until it would be complete with her death.

Whoof that was long.