(38) A Friend's Commissions

While I was at camp, one of my friends, Marvelfan1218, asked me to draw some of this OCs for her, so I did. I did a lot of commission work at camp, but I wasn't able to get pictures of them:(. 

Valarie Hopkins/Phantom was a childhood friend of Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes in the 1930s and 40s (these are all Marvel). She was taught to fight by Bucky and often had to help him look after (and look for) Steve. After Steve and Bucky presumably died, she joined the fledgling S.H.I.E.L.D and became close friends with Peggy Carter. When the Cold War began, she was sent into east Berlin as an undercover operative, but her cover was blown and she was captured. She was brainwashed and became the Winter Soldier's partner-in-crime (either they never saw each other's faces or the brainwashing was stronger so they never remembered each other). After the Winter Soldier was compromised, she was put in Cryostasis and escaped after the Snap killed her superiors and one freed her but didn't have time to program her. She began to retain her memories and spent a little while wandering around trying to remember like Bucky did after the Winter Soldier. Val is a mutant and her powers are invisibility and she can control her body's density (kinda like Vision's Phasing).

Macie Lu/Mockingbird is a teenager and a good friend of Peter Parker's. She was experimented on by her father, who was a HYDRA scientist, when she was young, so she has both inhuman and mutant powers and DNA. Her powers are telepathy, telekinesis and shapeshifting.

Hecate is the Greek goddess of magic, and she was sent to Asgard to study magic with Frigga when she was young. She became very close with Thor and Loki in the time she was there. Hera and Zeus came to get her after a while, and her planet (Olympus) was one of the first attacked by Thanos. All of her family was killed except her brother Ares, who was working with Thanos. She survived because of her friend Nike (Greek goddess of victory), who sacrificed her life for Hecate, and Hecate was believed dead by all but held captive on the Sanctuary II until the events of Infinity War.

 She survived because of her friend Nike (Greek goddess of victory), who sacrificed her life for Hecate, and Hecate was believed dead by all but held captive on the Sanctuary II until the events of Infinity War

I'm not entirely happy with the way I did Hecate's skin, but it's too late to change it. She also colored them herself, and they look really good:

Sorry for the long chapter, but I love these characters and I wanted to get their backstories as short as possible without leaving anything out