Chapter 3

Louis' P.O.V.

        I went straight to my and Jason's apartment, as there was a lot of work to be done for this party. I figured I should get started soon. I walked in and smiled. Since Jason wasn't home, he had insisted I stay with a friend of his, who had left a few days early for the holidays. It had been so long since I had been back here. I jumped when I heard a noise coming from upstairs. I grabbed an umbrella that was lying around. I held it up like a weapon, and went slowly and quietly up the stairs.

        As I went up, I got closer to the bedroom, and I realized what the noises were. I thought about leaving them alone to finish while I called the cops, but then I heard something that made me want to vomit. "Harder, Jason! Harder!" My eyes filled up with tears, and I opened the door. Sure enough, Jason was mid-thrust inside some guy.

        "What the hell is going on here?" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. Jason looked over at me with wide eyes. I crossed my arms, waiting for an explanation.

        "Lou! I- I thought you were- were staying with- with Marcus for another week." Jason stood up, but I turned around, leaving the house. I got into my car and drove to the park a few blocks away. I stayed in my car, letting it all out. i screamed, cried, and sobbed for the next hour and a half. My phone started to ring

        "Hello?" I answered with a sob.

        "Lou? What the hell? What's wrong?" Niall said worriedly. He always called at the exact perfect time when I was in tears.

        "I- Jason- home- caught him- help!" I choked out.

        "So you came home and caught Jason cheating? Now you're crying your eyes out and you want me to come help you figure out what to do next?" Niall guessed, and he was spot-on.

        "P-please." I sobbed. I was shaking really hard and so was my voice.

        "You're at the park, yeah?" Niall guessed, and again, he was right. I'm not sure how he does that, but I'm glad he does.

        "Y-yes. H-hurry." I hung up and continued to sob and cry. Niall showed up 10 minutes later, and got in. He said nothing. He simply opened his arms and held me until I had sobered up my tears enough to speak.

        "I l-loved him N-Niall. I th-thought h-he was th-the one. What do I do?" I asked hopelessly.

        "You do what you can. I'll always be here. Clearly, I'll never find my princess. So, I'm all yours. You can come live with me if you want. Like old times." Niall offered, and honestly, how could I say no? I didn't have anywhere else to go. I nodded.

        "T- thanks, Ni. C- can we go g- get my st- stuff?" Niall agreed, and got out of my car and into his own. We drove back to my- er, Jason's house, and we went in. I didnt expect to see what I saw...

**********A/N

Sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter in ages! And I left you on a clifhanger! I'm horrible today! But, it IS 2:30 am now...

I think that in the first chapter I might've said that Louis lived in the house, but I had to change that. Don't kill me! It had to happen!

Also, I have an idea for a new story. (Larry of course!) I might post a chapter tomorrow to see how y'all like it. Would anyone read it if I do? if you would, comment "I eat worms every morning for breakfast!" Just because :)

Let me know what you think! Or... don't... I guess...