Chapter 6

**A/N**

I love feedback, whether good or bad! I always like to see what people think, and if this story is absolute trash, I'd like to know. That way I can stop writing it and do something else with my life...

But, yeah, here's chapter 6. Hope you guys like it!

Oh and there's a small amount of content that may not be suitable for young readers.

**End of A/N**

Harry's P.O.V.

"And then, I said, 'Flounder!'" Nick says, laughing at his own so-called "joke." I pretend to laugh along, even though it was quite possibly the dumbest joke I've ever heard. I need to find an excuse to get out of here, and soon. Otherwise I will probably die of boredom.

"Oh! I just remembered! I haven't fed Molly all day! She must be starving! I need to go and feed her!" I over-exaggerated. I actually fed her this morning, but I normally feed her twice a day, and it's already 9 o'clock at night.

"Who's Molly again?" Ugh I've only told him this about seventeen times!

"My cat." I say sharply. Nick looks as if he's going to say something, but before he can, the waiter comes around the corner with the bill. Before anyone can say anything, I hand the waiter the money and stand to leave. Nick follows me out, as expected.

"So, after you feed your cat, wanna come over?" Nick asks, not subtly at all.

"Sorry, I'm not that kind of guy." I say, grabbing my keys.

"Well, can I at least have your number?" Nick asks, way too desperately.

"Yeah, let me just, er, go and get a pen." I say,plotting my escape. "You just wait here." I rush to my car door, fling it open, and start it. I leave quickly and hope I never have to see that prick ever again. I call Zayn on my ride home to tell him about my shitty date, but he doesn't answer. I try again. Nothing. I give up and leave a voicemail. "Hey, mate. It's me. Call me whenever you can. I've just had an awful date. So far, not loving this website. But, who knows, right? Call me!" With that, I hung up and turned on the radio to fill the silence.

I find myself humming along to an Iggy Azalea song, which turns into loudly singing a Stevie Wonder song. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. I notice that it's Zayn, so I turn down the music. "Hey, mate." I say. Strangely enough, there's no answer. "Zayn? You there?" I try again. "Zayn?" I listen closely, thinking that Zayn or I must have a bad signal. Then, I hear a loud moan, and the words, "Oh, god, Liam, yes!" coming from my best mate's mouth. I hang up immediately, deciding that he will call back when he's not, uhh... busy.

I make it home and decide, once again, to check for any new matches. I have three. The first is from a guy called Daniel Grimaldo. I click on his profile, but decide to ignore it, as his profile is empty, and Zayn said never to trust that. The next one is from a Gabriel Pearce. I look at his profile, but notice that it says he hates cats and I couldn't live without my cat. The last match is from a guy called Louis Tomlinson. I check his profile. He likes football. That's a good thing. He lives in Doncaster, which isn't too far, but could be a bit of a problem if things ever get serious. I suppose it wouldn't be impossible though. He's also really attractive! I click on his pictures to get a better look. I have to admit, this guy is a hottie! Definitely worth the hour long drive! he has really rugged good looks and theres a few pictures of him and a cat. The caption says that the cat's name is Zuko. I believe that's a Grease reference. I quite enjoy that movie! Hmm... I like this guy... Well, there's only one thing left to do.

"Hey :)" I type. His response is almost immediate.

"Hey yourself. Was just looking at your profile, and I must say, I'm impressed." He says. Oh, he's quite the charmer.

"Yeah I was checking out yours as well. I think you're quite attractive. Is the cat in the picture named after Danny Zuko from Grease?"

"Yeah! Hardly anybody has figured that out! And if they have, they spell 'Grease' wrong! You're the first to get it right!"

"Well, I happen to love 'GREASE!' It's actually one of my favorites!" I figure I'll let him in on the secret that nobody knows. "But my #1 fave is Love, Actually."

"Aww! Well, aren't you a romantic! Speaking of that, this may be a bit forward, but would you like to go on a date with me? I noticed that you live over an hour away, but I would be willing to come out there if you're willing. Does that sound too desperate? I hope not... guess I'll find out..." Aww he's nervous! I guess I'd better ease his nerves.

"I would love to go on a date with you. You seem nervous. Is there anything I can do to maybe ease your nerves? Perhaps you just need someone to listen? I mean, if you don't want to talk about it, I won't push it."

"I'll make you a deal. When we go on that date, I'll talk your ear off. Sound good? :)"

"Haha. Sounds like a plan. Speaking of which, we should really plan when and where we're actually having that date."

"Right. Well, do you like Chinese food?"

"Love it. There's a great place here in Holmes Chapel called Fortune City. We could go there. I'll pay. Whenever you want to make the trip, I can get Dee to give me the day off if I work. I'm her favorite. I'm also her nephew. So, whenever is good for me." I figure he probably has to figure out a day, so it may take a while, but he replies almost instantly.

"How about Saturday at 6?"

"Actually, that's perfect. I'm off that day anyway!"

"Alright then. I gotta go now. See you Saturday, Harry. Can't wait :)"

"See you then, Louis." I decide that I should get a good night's sleep, then call Zayn tomorrow. And, after that I should figure out what I'm going to wear, as today is Thursday. I hope this date works out better than the others...