Chapter 1

Louis' P.O.V.

I was awoken by the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off at 6:30am. I groaned before reluctantly getting up and turning it off. I scratched the back of my head, yawning as I walked toward my closet. I began to rummage through it, trying to find something decent to wear for my last day of university. I finally just decided to wear a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt. I went for a quick shower before returning to my room to get dressed.

When I was finished, I went to the kitchen to quickly eat a bowl of cereal. Then, I jumped up, noticing it was nearly 7am and class started at 7:30. I grabbed my keys and bag before rushing out to my car.

*********

I was in my last class of the day. The professor went on and on about something, but I couldn't focus on her. There were 2 more minutes left. 2 more minutes until I would be free. I stare at the clock, counting down the seconds. One minute.

Fifty seconds.

Forty.

Thirty.

Twenty.

"Tomlinson, are you paying attention?" Professor Moriarty asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Of course I am Professor." I say as slowly as possible hoping the bell would save me.

"What did I just say then?"

"Well-" BRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG! Yes! "Thanks for teaching me all about history, Professor! Goodbye now!" I say, rushing out of the classroom before he could stop me. I laugh as I turn the corner, bumping into somebody. "Sorry Eleanor!" Of course I would bump into the most popular girl in school.

"Hey! Watch where you're- Oh hey Louis." She bats her eyelashes at me, making me want to barf. Did I mention she has a ginormous crush on me? "Where are you rushing off to? Got a hot date?" I shake my head to say that no, I didn't have a date. Jason was out of town until next week. "Oh so you're free tonight? What a coincidence! I'm free tonight too!"

"Yeah what a coincidence. Bye Eleanor." I say quickly, trying to get away from her. Unfortunately, I'm not so lucky.

"Louis." She grabs my arm. "I said I don't have plans tonight. I want to have plans tonight."

I roll my eyes. "And I said goodbye. As in I don't care if you're free tonight. I've got to clean the house and get it ready for my BOYFRIEND to get home next week!" Shit. I just came out to the whole school. Technically, it was just Eleanor and her 3 groupies, but they were the source of information at this school. Luckily it was the end of the last day, so nobody would care too much.

Eleanor's jaw hit the floor and she shrieked, "YOURE GAY?" The look of horror on her face was hilarious. I laughed at her disgust towards me. She must've taken my laughter the wrong way though, because she smiled after a moment. "Okay you got me. That was a good one Louis." I froze.

"W-what? What was a good one? I wasn't making a joke. I really do have a boyfriend. His name is Jason. We've been together for almost 3 years." I spoke the truth, but Eleanor thought it was all part of a joke.

"Yeah, sure Louis. You're a funny guy. Wanna do something tonight? Like see that new chick flick? Starbucks before, of course." She seemed to be making up her own date, expecting me to go along with it.

"Eleanor, listen to me. I will go out with you-" she squealed with delight. "On the February 31st." She frowned.

"That's such a long time away." She sulked. I burst into laughter at her stupidity. It took me several minutes to sober up my laughter. One of her groupies whispered something in her ear, which made her jaw drop. She suddenly looked angry. "YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE TOMLINSON!"

She lunged forward, making me step a few steps back to dodge her attack. I stumbled into someone else, and I heard an Irish accent say "Lou, mate! What're ya doin'?"

"Trying not to get murdered by her press-on nails!" I said, drawing a bit of attention to Niall, Eleanor, and myself.

"Gross. Eleanor, stop." She froze. If there was any student on campus with more power than Eleanor, it was the Student President, Niall Horan. "Leave him alone. He's got enough on his plate without you trying to get with him 24/7." He looks at me questioningly, silently asking if he could tell her, and I nod. "His boyfriend is coming back from holiday with his family next week and Louis has to go and prepare a welcome home party for him. Now, if you'll excuse us." With that, Niall and I walked off towards our cars. I waved goodbye to Niall and got in my car, feeling accomplished and relieved. It's finally over!