Chapter 5

**A/N**

Two updates in one day? How exciting! Or, maybe not. But it's exciting for me! Oh and before you start reading, you should know that all of the previous Louis chapters should've happened before the Harry chapter. This one is set 2 weeks after the Harry one. Sorry that I didn't clarify that beforehand. Hope it makes a little more sense now.

** Let's read!**

*Louis's P.O.V.*

I've been staying with Niall for almost three months now. I feel like more of a burdon with each passing day. I've gotten a job recently at the local grocery store. I'm saving up every penny that I can to get myself an apartment. I'm very hopeful that I can get out of Niall's hair. However, next week is Niall's birthday. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I've gotten over Jason. It was actually pretty easy. Niall made me forget all about him fairly quickly. I think I might be ready to move on. I would, too, but there's just one problem. Her name is Eleanor Calder. She spread the news of my sexuality all over the town. When nobody really cared, she spread the rumor that I have AIDS and some exotic disease that is highly contagious and deadly. So, you can imagine that my dating life has been pretty boring.

Anyways, I've just gotten back to Niall's after a long day at work. As I walked in, I could sense a change in the atmosphere. It was different than when I left. Suddenly, Niall ran into the room, shirt unbuttoned with a tie draped messily around his neck. "LOU! HELP! DATE!" Niall shouted, and I sprung into action. I quickly buttoned all 6 buttons withing 15 seconds, and tied the tie around his neck.

"When and where?" I asked. I had helped Niall with multiple dates before, so I was quite certain that I knew what the answer would be.

"Nando's at 7! I'm picking her up!" Niall replied, and I looked at the clock. it was 6 o'clock on the nose. That might seem odd, but Niall always made sure he was at least 15 minutes early with flowers. His reservations were at 7, which meant that in order to be 15 minutes early, Niall would have to be at her house at 6:30.

"Okay. Flowers?" I asked. Last time he forgot the flowers and he freaked out and... Well, the date didn't go very well, to say the least.

"Check!" Niall said, pointing to a vase on the table next to him.

"Keys?" I asked. Niall pulled them from his pocket and jingled them. "Wallet?" Niall tapped his back pocket, indicating that it was there. "Tangerine?" Niall went wide-eyed and began searching himself.

"Tangerine? Where is that tanger- wait a minute." I began to laugh and ran as Niall chased me. "Tomlinson! I'll get you for that!"

"Haven't you got a date to go on, Horan?" I asked, running out of breath.

"I'll get you later Tommo! I've got a date with Catherine!" He yelled as he ran out the door.

*******************Later*******************

I was watching football (or soccer if you're from America) when I heard the door open. Niall came in the door. Of course, he was alone. He was too much of a gentleman to bring a girl home after the first date. He had a huge smile on his face. He didn't seem to notice me, and he did a little excited dance. He probably wouldn't have even noticed me if I could've controlled my laughter.

"Don't laugh at me Tomlinson. I've just had the best date of my entire life. Seriously I think I've found my princess." I sobered up my laughter at that remark. Niall doesn't just joke around with that title.

"That must've been one hell of a date! What happened? Did you go to the moon?" I asked. I was shocked. Niall doesn't just call any girl his potential princess.

"We did not go to the moon, but the date was still out of this world! So, we get to Nando's. I let her order first. She orders my favorite! She clears her plate almost faster than I do! She still has room for dessert. We eat our dessert. Then, I ask her what I could do to make this the best first date possible. Guess what we ended up doing because she suggested it? Laser tag! So we get there and she absolutely destroys me at it! So we get done there, and I take her home, right? I walk her to the door and she tells me she had fun. And then, I ask her if she would like to do it again sometime. She is the first girl in a year and a half to tell me that she would. Not only that, but the way she said it is amazing. 'I would've been heartbroken if you hadn't asked. But I want to plan it.' Can you believe that? She not only wants to see me again, but she wants to put time and effort into planning it! And she smelled sweet like fruit! And her eyes are this gorgeous green that I cannot even describe! And her voice is so-"

"Well, Ni, I'm glad you're happy. However, I've got to say, you're making me a bit jealous. I wish I could find someone that I could talk about like that. I've never seen you this happy about a girl. And it's only the first date. How did you ever find this amazing woman?" I was being honest. The more he talked about his date, the more I began to wish I had someone.

"I know this is going to sound cheesy, but we met online! Match.com, actually. She's the first one they matched me with and look at what happened! Lou you HAVE to sign up! I bet there's a man on there who is looking for someone just like you." I was unsure, but Niall seemed so sure that this was the right way to go. So, I agreed to sign up for match.com. What's the worst thing that could happen?